Why do some areas become known for having exceptionally good looking men?

Mr. Bumble

It's somewhat the same thing, i.e. if you scratch the surface what will you find?
Flesh and blood. Or lizard people.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
And we've got Daithi O'Se.
Limerick still waiting to top these Sex symbols, even Rots cannot compete!:shock: [video=youtube;8EzXmCPkkIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EzXmCPkkIU[/video]

Rural

Limerick still waiting to top these Sex symbols, even Rots cannot compete!:shock: [video=youtube;8EzXmCPkkIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EzXmCPkkIU[/video]
I always thought that Richard Harris was lovely, there was an air of kindness about him and a mischievous glint in his eye.:)

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
I always thought that Richard Harris was lovely, there was an air of kindness about him and a mischievous glint in his eye.:)
Dickie was a boy ok! There is(was) a statue in Limerick city Centre which portrayed him in Camelot. Rots has to say with regret (because he does care about Art and Artists) that it really did not work as a tribute.

Casablanca

Well this newly married gay couple have moved in down the street( they are very good looking and stylish), I'm trying to emulate them.
So, it's yourself peering through the letterbox all the time. That's ok, being newcomers we were a bit slow to call the guards lest it was some sort of local custom.........

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
So, it's yourself peering through the letterbox all the time. That's ok, being newcomers we were a bit slow to call the guards lest it was some sort of local custom.........
:lol::lol:

Socratus O' Pericles

We've got the CCTV sorted now, my word, you boys.

Rural

Dickie was a boy ok! There is(was) a statue in Limerick city Centre which portrayed him in Camelot. Rots has to say with regret (because he does care about Art and Artists) that it really did not work as a tribute.
Strange to portray him from Camelot, I thought it was an awful film, it was a musical as well and Richard Harris wasn't much of a singer (remember McArthur Park?). Then it was probably put up before The Field or they would have portrayed him as The Bull, once it wasn't Dumbledore I suppose.

Camelot was a terrible film , in my opinion, (the Monty Python gang did a good skit on it) it was based on the book by TH White, which, I thought, was a good read, then I like fantasy.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Strange to portray him from Camelot, I thought it was an awful film, it was a musical as well and Richard Harris wasn't much of a singer (remember McArthur Park?). Then it was probably put up before The Field or they would have portrayed him as The Bull, once it wasn't Dumbledore I suppose.

Camelot was a terrible film , in my opinion, (the Monty Python gang did a good skit on it) it was based on the book by TH White, which, I thought, was a good read, then I like fantasy.

Well your on the right site here rural, where the fantasy quotient is this....:rolleyes:

[video=youtube;z7MzJ-zUQXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7MzJ-zUQXk[/video] :cool:

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Not that Rots has anything against fantasy, as long it does not stray in to nightmare scenarios like Rots getting caught taking a back hand from Mr Redacted, or being found in bed with Garda Commissioner! :shock2::shock2:

EUrJokingMeRight

I know this is a very old one, but I have found it to be a very true one:

Beauty comes from within.
Indeed.

All the girls are chasing my son and all the boys are chasing my daughter.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom