Why do some areas become known for having exceptionally good looking men?

HereWeGoAgain

Trump may borrow that line later tonight!!!:rolleyes:
Or maybe Phil Hogan

(On) Wednesday, August 24, I and my partner for the past 26 years, Mairtin Mac Cormaic, and a number of other people arrived at Ballyconneely Golf Club in Connemara. As we were entering the clubhouse we met the Minister for the Environment, Mr Phil Hogan, and we greeted each other cordially."

Ms O'Connell who owns a number of buy-to-let properties, said she "took the opportunity to say to him that I hoped he would not 'screw' property owners in promised legislation.

"He replied in a loud voice: 'I have no problem screwing you. Hasn't Mairtin been screwing you for years.' Then he turned his back on me and said: 'Business tomorrow.'

"This was a demeaning, insulting and degrading remark made to me in public by a fellow member of Fine Gael. I was completely traumatised by the remark and could hardly believe my ears.
Link
Minister apologises for crude sexual insult - Independent.ie

there's more ......

Text:
A Kilkenny woman told how kids are going hungry as cash-strapped families scrimp to pay the hated €100 tax. But she was stunned when a reply from Hogan’s personal mobile said: “Would u ever relax. And feed the children.”
link
Phil Hogan | Broadsheet.ie | Page 2

Socratus O' Pericles

Kilkenny is not one of the areas known for particularly good looking men?

General Urko

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
I don't know about that, but I do know they're all a bit weird around them thar parts!
I take it you will be accepting that invitation to become a free person of Kilkenny very soon then rural...??:shock2: lol

Rural

I take it you will be accepting that invitation to become a free person of Kilkenny very soon then rural...??:shock2: lol
Invitation to the "City" of Kilkenny, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! City! Oh, oh, my sides hurt!:D

I'll give it a miss Rots.:)

Bea C

Invitation to the "City" of Kilkenny, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! City! Oh, oh, my sides hurt!:D

I'll give it a miss Rots.:)
tommy mac's excuse for wanting Tralee to get city status was that it's the same size as Kilkenny.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom