Why do some areas become known for having exceptionally good looking women?

General Urko

When I was young certain areas were noted for having far better looking young women than others, stand out areas were -
Westport, Longford and Monaghan!

There may have been others also!

I'm from Galway City and I was a teenager through the 80s! At that time as a general rule, in a large district e.g. Renmore, there would be one lady of contemporary age, who would be an absolute babe and a handful who would as they say pass in a crowd!

And if you met a lad of contemporary age to yourself from anywhere in Galway City and told him you from e.g. Renmore, the next question, you would inevitably be asked, was do you know that particular babe! A true reflection of how completely starved we were back in the day of good looking women!

Today, you can be very proud of our young women who most definitely don't see any benefit in dogging themselves down to the last! In the past I reckon it was due to the genetic memory of the Magdellan Concentration camps, which for women of my generation would never have been a practical reality at all!

GDPR

When I was young certain areas were noted for having far better looking young women than others, stand out areas were -

I'm from Galway City and I was a teenager through the 80s! At that time as a general rule, in a large district e.g. Renmore, there would be one lady of contemporary age, who would be an absolute babe and a handful who would as they say pass in a crowd!

And if you met a lad of contemporary age to yourself from anywhere in Galway City and told him you from e.g. Renmore, the next question, you would inevitably be asked, was do you know that particular babe! A true reflection of how completely starved we were back in the day of good looking women!

Today, you can be very proud of our young women who most definitely don't see any benefit in dogging themselves down to the last! In the past I reckon it was due to the genetic memory of the Magdellan Concentration camps, which for women of my generation would never have been a practical reality at all!
You just didn't have the maturity to look closely enough, when you do, all women are beautiful.
We're just talking looks here mind.

Dedogs

them polish women that emmigrated here are all fierce good lookin in fairness..... mebbe its what they dont let the munters out of the country.... :):):)

General Urko

You just didn't have the maturity to look closely enough, when you do, all women are beautiful.
We're just talking looks here mind.
I'm talking about aesthetics!

And yes, we are told that personality is all that counts and looks are completely unimportant, well nobody aged above about 4 actually believes that!

It's similer to saying that money is unimportant in life, again, nobody aged above about 4 actually believes that!

And also the ugliest women tend to be also the least 'giving'! I think you will find that those that will have on their tombstones - 'Returned Unopened!' are very embittered people and TBH anybody who escaped their clutches got lucky!

Mind you of course there are some good looking women who are extremely nasty pieces of work!

drummed

They probably follow me around so any area I occupy tends to attract them. Its a burden.

D

Deleted member 45466

I'm talking about aesthetics!

And yes, we are told that personality is all that counts and looks are completely unimportant, well nobody aged above about 4 actually believes that!

It's similer to saying that money is unimportant in life, again, nobody aged above about 4 actually believes that!

And also the ugliest women tend to be also the least 'giving'! I think you will find that those that will have on their tombstones - 'Returned Unopened!' are very embittered people and TBH anybody who escaped their clutches got lucky!

Mind you of course there are some good looking women who are extremely nasty pieces of work!
Looks play a part of course, but for me it's mostly personality that counts.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Rots had a rule of thumb when it came to women, if they had a pulse, they engaged his interest...:cool:now at his advanced age, he is seriously hoping there might be an afterlife with "friends with benefits":shock: lol

Ellen Ripley

FFS Urko, couldn't you have just given your Prostitutes thread its weekly bump, instead of starting this sh1t?

General Urko

FFS Urko, couldn't you have just given your Prostitutes thread its weekly bump, instead of starting this sh1t?
I did the first already!:rolleyes:
How is it shyte? Are you not good looking? Are you from Westport/Longford/Monaghan?:cool:

Ellen Ripley

I did the first already!:rolleyes:
How is it shyte? Are you not good looking? Are you from Westport/Longford/Monaghan?:cool:
I'd have to let others be the judge of that--modesty forbids. ;)

I'm from a place in Mayo not too far from Westport, the prettiest town in Ireland, and often voted one of the best places to live...

Edit: I have a face like a week-old pizza; are you better-looking than your avatar?

Last edited:

General Urko

I'm from a place in Mayo not too far from Westport, the prettiest town in Ireland, and often voted one of the best places to live...

Edit: I have a face like a week-old pizza; are you better-looking than your avatar?
I'm less hairier, but my avatar is better looking!
As a Galwegian my sincere comiserations on the result v Dublin, even us Galwegians have come to the conclusion that your pain has gone on to long! And you were up against Dublin Nax!

Prester Jim

That and the fact that almost all the heroes of Disney are royalty, that is as big a problem.
If you look at almost any of the Disney movies they have strange or problematic messages.
Even the non royalty ones like Kung Fu Panda, the lazy sod who never trained but just magically is better at all the skills that the others spent decades developing, bit like the medieval view of royalty actually.
For modern royalty see the super-rich I suppose.

Last edited:

The Preacher

them polish women that emmigrated here are all fierce good lookin in fairness..... mebbe its what they dont let the munters out of the country.... :):):)
It's unfortunate that Eastern European wimmin seem to hold a more traditional view of male - female relations in that they expect the man to provide everything while they stay at home and clean the kitchen. I went out with a Latvian stunner for two years but had to ditch her before she bankrupted me. She was insanely possessive as well and a religious nut to boot. I've heard similar tales from other Irish men.

publicrealm

It is often said that Limerick produces more than its fair share of pretty girls.

I was in UCG in the 70's and the place was full of attractive women - and the few from Limerick were stunners.

Happy days!

Not sure I agree about the current crop - a tad too much makeup for me.

Tawdy

Ye know there was a time when shít like this went straight to the ZOO. :roll:

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake

Rots had the lot; looks,intelligence,charisma,etc.. but lost it all one night to a little known card shark called George Clooney,may that ner-do-well never prosper!!:mad: LOL

D

Deleted member 45466

It's unfortunate that Eastern European wimmin seem to hold a more traditional view of male - female relations in that they expect the man to provide everything while they stay at home and clean the kitchen. I went out with a Latvian stunner for two years but had to ditch her before she bankrupted me. She was insanely possessive as well and a religious nut to boot. I've heard similar tales from other Irish men.
I heard similar tales about Thai wimmenz. Gold diggers apparently.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Rots tries to be impartial when it comes to the physical aspects of Woman's forms, but like the like the late great lamented Father Ted has a gra for the Bottom!:cool:

New Threads

Most Replies