Why do some areas become known for having exceptionally good looking women?

Rural

Rots tries to be impartial when it comes to the physical aspects of Woman's forms, but like the like the late great lamented Father Ted has a gra for the Bottom!:cool:
This lady is inclined to eye up the same feature in men!:shock2:

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
This lady is inclined to eye up the same feature in men!:shock2:
A woman of discretion and taste:cool:.Rots does have to add the proviso, that the recent trend ( personified by the awful Car-krashdian clan for bottom implants and such like!:mad:) is a travesty of aesthetics.

Rural

A woman of discretion and taste:cool:.Rots does have to add the proviso, that the recent trend ( personified by the awful Car-krashdian clan for bottom implants and such like!:mad:) is a travesty of aesthetics.
Never heard of any of them. But I feel that messing with nature can have devistating results. Men shouldn't wear thongs either!

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Never heard of any of them. But I feel that messing with nature can have devistating results. Men shouldn't wear thongs either!
Well, one daughter Kim, is popularly believed to have broken the internet about 18 months ago with a glamorized photo of her buttocks ! As far as Rots was concerned, the only benefit of her vast oiled derriere on view, was the greater area to hypothetically to give her a few deserved slaps !:rolleyes:

Try Kenya.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Try Kenya.
You could be referring to their Tea Des, which is excellent:cool:.As regards their female population, very striking looking from my limited personal knowledge and unlikely many implants needed in their nether regions :rolleyes:

Dedogs

Rots had a rule of thumb when it came to women, if they had a pulse, they engaged his interest...:cool:now at his advanced age, he is seriously hoping there might be an afterlife with "friends with benefits":shock: lol
youll have to turn muslim and blow someone up..... wall to wall virgins for eternety then....:):):)

Dedogs

It's unfortunate that Eastern European wimmin seem to hold a more traditional view of male - female relations in that they expect the man to provide everything while they stay at home and clean the kitchen. I went out with a Latvian stunner for two years but had to ditch her before she bankrupted me. She was insanely possessive as well and a religious nut to boot. I've heard similar tales from other Irish men.
whos talkin long term relationship???? hit and run.... ;);):):)

D

Deleted member 45466

How do the P.ie wimmens fit into this?

Word on the street is that our Rural was babelicious in her youth.

Rural

How do the P.ie wimmens fit into this?

Word on the street is that our Rural was babelicious in her youth.
I'll have to tell my Mother to stop talking about me when she's out on the street!:D

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
No doubt some posters avatars are ironic. I always feel if the "Fermanagh Wan" had displayed an attractive female one with ample assets in evidence, their sad plight would never have come about..:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 45466

Your Mum didn't tell me. Lots of canaries flitting about these forums.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Canaries always have to be careful.....a sad history of premature extinction.

Rural

No doubt some posters avatars are ironic. I always feel if the "Fermanagh Wan" had displayed an attractive female one with ample assets in evidence, their sad plight would never have come about..:rolleyes:
Although, as he is a "he", he should put up a pic of how he looks in a pair of jeans, then us ladies could do a spot of "bun judging". It could turn out favourably for him.;)

Popular Threads

Most Replies