Why does there seem to be a cozy lets pass the budget deal between FF/FG/Lab/Ind's ?

Luigi Vampa

Why does there now seem to be a cozy budget deal between FF/FG/Lab and some Independents to pass this sham of a budget ?

It obviously suits FF, but it also spares FG and Lab from having to introduce a more lenient budget, and separating the banking debts from our sovereign debts - and who gets shafted ? As usual, ordinary Irish citizens.

Please don’t give me the usual guff of the national interest. We all know cuts have to be made, but not exclusively on middle and lower income earners to pay for this banking and speculation scandal.

In whose national interest is the budget ? Not the Irish people’s that’s for sure.

Independent economists such as Lucey, Kelly, and Gurdgiev all talk of an orderly default being our only option.

The media are now suddenly only intrested in the snow and the x-factor.

WTF is going on ? ?? ?

eoghanacht

Their European masters have told them the score. All of our political class have and will continue to fail us.

kaneman

When politicians speak of national Interest they seem to forget about the citizens of this country.If they don't represent the views, concerns and wishes of the people who voted for them then who are they representing?

Ill tell you why, because its them V us.

No matter how bad the country is do you hear anyone talking about TD`s having their pensions or salaries cut, any mention of the perks getting scrapped?

I hope the Dail does get stormed tommorow, and I hope they realise its the people that run this country and not that shower of C&nts.

keepitreal

puppets

It doesn't really matter who's steering the Irish ship, ze euro cannot fail,
if Irish politicians want to continue creaming it, they will fall in line good, bad or indifferent to their overlords wishes. We don't control our own destiny anymore and our so called representatives don't have you (us) in mind when making decisions other than how much money for the machine we can produce in our short lifetime.

bleak. :(

keepitreal

ocoonassa

Why does there now seem to be a cozy budget deal between FF/FG/Lab and some Independents to pass this sham of a budget ?
It's because the Oireachtas is full of corrupt and ignorant traitors put there by the two thirds of the electorate who are mentally sub normal. So long as they're telling their respective retards that this is what needs to happen then it will happen, unless of course enough people show up tomorrow and stop it from happening.

myhonorisloyalty666

It suits the incoming government because when we are still bankrupt in 4 years time they can still say it is all FF's fault. That well will never run dry.

Capt Blah

Website
www.mehearty.blogspot.com
The IMF is a sinister master. They have collaborated with the World Bank in pushing a hard-line monetarist agenda on a number of countries, which has caused enormous problems for the "host" nation. Argentina is a particularly pointed example of this.

The more I think about it the more I wonder what the Trilateral Commission were doing in Dublin a few months ago - not long before all of this IMF business started. Henry Kissinger et al met with the Pres and the Brians. Why, I wonder? What was discussed?

The fact that the mainstream media carried not a whisper of this bizarre visit surprises me not a jot - they know that some things should not be meddled with.

The more bizarre this situation becomes the more I look with sympathy towards people who talk about "The Illuminati", etc., and, while I remain unconvinced of a secret world government, I am increasingly of the view that there is a lot going on here behind the scenes on a international level.

lying eyes

It obviously suits FF, but it also spares FG and Lab from having to introduce a more lenient budget, and separating the banking debts from our sovereign debts - and who gets shafted ? As usual, ordinary Irish citizens.

Please don’t give me the usual guff of the national interest. We all know cuts have to be made, but not exclusively on middle and lower income earners to pay for this banking and speculation scandal.

In whose national interest is the budget ? Not the Irish people’s that’s for sure.

Independent economists such as Lucey, Kelly, and Gurdgiev all talk of an orderly default being our only option.

WTF is going on ? ?? ?
I agree -all the above has puzzled for some time, in particular the rush with the most important budget for some time.

Rosmuc

Sinn Féin with only 5 TD's are out performing the rest of the opposition and are now the only opposition party opposing the greatest con job of all time. With Labour going to prop up a more right wing party then FF at the next GE, Sinn Féin have the chance to be the main opposition in the next Dáil.

Luigi Vampa

Sinn Féin with only 5 TD's are out performing the rest of the opposition and are now the only opposition party opposing the greatest con job of all time. With Labour going to prop up a more right wing party then FF at the next GE, Sinn Féin have the chance to be the main opposition in the next Dáil.
It will be intresting to see the SF reaction to the FG/LAB/Ind acceptance of the budget

blinding

WTF is going on ? ?? ?
The cosy club are looking after themselves under instruction from the dodgy bankers that they want to bail out at our expense. There will be no election until this sellout is stoutly established.

Its them against us. The question for us is how are we going to get these banker dummies to realise that we have rumbled them. The games up for them but they are so dumb it will take abrupty and blatant action for them to see their new reality.

Popular Threads

Most Replies