Why don't ABFFers go canvassing ?

dent

In my own opinion, these notions of setting up new political parties are grand, but perhaps a little futile, so I was thinking as to whether there was another way of looking at this.

There must be a huge groundswell of people out there who hate FF, for everything they have done to this country and everything they represent, but don't want to go to the level of joining another political party. If there was some focus for them to vent their feelings in a negatively positive way, maybe they would do so.

Consequently, and with the next GE in mind, it would be great if all the ABFFers out there could go canvassing to encourage the electorate to :

1. Get out and vote in what is the most important election of our lifetime.
  2. Encourage people to vote for anyone BUT Fianna Fail.
Perhaps if someone offered to design a leaflet that could be downloaded and taken to a printshop, people would be willing to get a batch printed out of their own pocket, to be handed out at the doorstep. By doing it that way, the focus can be kept on hammering the crap out of the Soldiers of Destruction.

controller

...For a second I thought that this was a challenge from FF

Gemlarkin

You can do them more damage if you canvass for them

You can do them more damage if you canvass for them, by going about it all the wrong way

1 Approach the voters door looking as rough as possiable.

2 Knock furiously at the door and keep knocking till they answer.

3 Explain you are canvassing for Fianna Fáil and if a woman answers ask if the boss of the house is at home

4 Start an argument with the voters using any necessary ploy

5 etc etc

oggy

The ABFF in my experience are a club of wafflers. The only thing they have in common is a hatred of FF and lets not forget the ABFF are around since the day FF was founded. The divisions within the ABFF are the simple reason FF has been in power so often and so long. Lets also not forget the ABFF when outside their comfort zone of bashing FF are completely lost when asked very simple questions about policies they have to offer. A small number of the ABFF think they are going to castigate FF canvassers at the door and never stop to think the same FF canvassers are quite capable of doing the same
Its time the ABFF not only did a crash course in economics but made some effort to improve their political naivety

Tigris Celtica

You can do them more damage if you canvass for them, by going about it all the wrong way

1 Approach the voters door looking as rough and moronic as possible - preferably half cut as well.

3 Explain you are canvassing for Fianna Fáil and if a woman answers ask if the boss of the house is at home

4 Start an argument with the voters using any necessary ploy - Say that you "don't accept" any criticism that they make

5 Roundly abuse the householders if they don't say that you can depend on their support

6 etc etc

I like it ! .:lol: ( some improvements added ).

dent

5 etc etc
:lol: Class !

ManOfReason

5 etc etc
You lifted that directly from 'The FF guide to canvassing rural areas.' :)

If I may add:

6. Ask them what GAA club they are a member of. If they answer 'none' call them 'West-Brit Bastards and storm off'

Tigris Celtica

The ABFF in my experience are a club of wafflers. The only thing they have in common is a hatred of FF and lets not forget the ABFF are around since the day FF was founded. The divisions within the ABFF are the simple reason FF has been in power so often and so long. Lets also not forget the ABFF when outside their comfort zone of bashing FF are completely lost when asked very simple questions about policies they have to offer. A small number of the ABFF think they are going to castigate FF canvassers at the door and never stop to think the same FF canvassers are quite capable of doing the same
Its time the ABFF not only did a crash course in economics but made some effort to improve their political naivety
I'll tell you one thing Sham, if any Zanu FF canvassers have the audacity to turn up on my doorstep I'll be giving them a "crash Course" .....:mad:

Zanu FF have destroyed this country both socially and economically - They even managed to allow us to be colonised ! ! .:mad:
Zanu FF supporters deserve nothing but the contempt of the fellow countrymen. They are moronic TRAITORS ! !.:mad:

Last edited:

eoghanacht

ook ook brian!

D

Dylan2010

my starting line will be, Dev burned the country to the ground in the 20's , Lynch torched the currency in the 70's and Ahern et al destroyed the financial system and Lenihan is carrying the job to completion. Why would I vote for FF?? , i'd follow up with , if you are a patriot why are you still in FF? are you in FF for personal gain ? what would FF actually have to do for you to change your mind?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies