Why Hasn't Ireland recognised Palestine yet?

RasherHash

The_SR

Total fabrication. Said no such thing. Sums up the paucity of the Zionist argument that they have to resort to faked me message

My point is that Israel is a synthetic state. Created by UN committee and populated by immigrants. To then claim that the indigenous population that were removed nationhood claims are synthetic is beyond surreal.

darkhorse

Total fabrication. Said no such thing. Sums up the paucity of the Zionist argument that they have to resort to faked me message

My point is that Israel is a synthetic state. Created by UN committee and populated by immigrants. To then claim that the indigenous population that were removed nationhood claims are synthetic is beyond surreal.

You think so?
[video=youtube;kvr2Cxuh2Wk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk[/video]

GDPR

How does recognizing Palestine automatically mean not recognizing Israel at the same time ? I cant see any solution apart from carving that land up into 2 separate countries and recognizing both.

former wesleyan

He actually did say that. And the fact that he did doesn't take way from your point that Israel as it exists is a modern creation. That in its turn obscures the fact that some other states are too.

Adrian_Wainer

How does recognizing Palestine automatically mean not recognizing Israel at the same time ? I cant see any solution apart from carving that land up into 2 separate countries and recognizing both.
The Palestinians do not want the land held by Israel beyond the '67 borders, they do not want even the entire state of Israel. The territorial claim of the Palestinians is the entire World.

The_SR

The Palestinians do not want the land held by Israel beyond the '67 borders, they do not want even the entire state of Israel. The territorial claim of the Palestinians is the entire World.
Just what the site needs, another Hasbra bullshiit artist.

Clanrickard

You think so?
[video=youtube;kvr2Cxuh2Wk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk[/video]
You mean the SR is lying........again.

Clanrickard

realistic1

It might have something to do with our Minister for Foreign Affairs, Charlie Flanagan, being a member of Oireachtas Friends of Israel or the craven attitude of the Crony Parties to their betters in the US and EU.
What is so bad about been a "Friends of Israel" Do you just want people to get the views from the Palestinian side? We have had Section 31 in this State that ensured only the one view was heard. I see it as a good thing that Politicians reach out to all sides.

The_SR

Even your own link shows that he did say that
No, it says someone attributed it to him and it's claimed he said it privately. The whole bit about it being misused as a quote was beyond you I take it

Cynicist

Women are less than animals in islam. LGBT are dead.
Check out the Christian views on homosexuality and you will find a level of intolerance also. Its a sin don't you know.

Conservatives argued here and in other countries and not that long ago, that homosexuality was shameful and that they felt uncomfortable or offended by it such as with the public display of homosexuality during the 1998 Gay Games in Amsterdam.

Interestingly, Muslims played no role in this debate, and neither did the question of Islam in more general terms.

The far right populists have high-jacked the immigration crisis and would also wish to belatedly jump on the tolerance bandwagon so that the can serve their Islamophobic followers. The reality is that the extremism and tolerance are like oil and water.

Cynicist

It is in the Koran, the al sira al nabawiyya, the ahadith of the Prophet Mohammad and in the rulings of the schools of fiqh and is required policy of a Muslim political leader.
Jihad: Muslims Will Conquer Rome - Islam Will Rule the World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUVxxjuK-JI&t=81s
"And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations-

'He shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the potter's vessels shall be broken to pieces'-

As I also have received from My Father . . .

Revelation 2:26-27

Thy kingdom come etc

Sure all religions are expansionist and not just spiritually.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies