• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Why is Unionist PR so crap?

DT123

Can't polish a turd. :)

Simple as that. Their elected reps are basically racists.

When did the Protestant people take this massive lurch to the right?
See the new thread on the viscious racist attack on the Chinese tourists on the Falls Road.

Last edited:

InsideImDancing

See the new thread on the viscous racist attack on the Chinese tourists on the Falls Road.
You'd be better off deleting that thread - only person that looks bad due to it is yourself.

Just looks like a guy shouting themuns.

vivabrigada

What crime did these people actually commit Tommy?
You see, in UK , people have to be at least suspected of a crime before police can arrest them.

A load of guys standing in a group, in and of itself, does not constitute a crime.

Now, I know in the States had this been a group of black or Hispanic males, your police would have been in there all guns blazing, but that's not how we do it over here.
Well the local UDA Commander and former tap flegger has done a runner, who put him out, the scouts? (Not sure if I can name him on here.)

North Belfast UDA 'on their own' against Mount Vernon UVF - The Irish News

vivabrigada

If you have evidence I'm sure the psni will be delighted to receive your statement.
Did you even read the article?
The UDA boss/ tap flegger was ran out of town by the UVF. The two groups the OO shared platforms with at the Tragic Roundabout.
Unionists PR is crap.

InsideImDancing

The UDA boss/ tap flegger was ran out of town by the UVF. The two groups the OO shared platforms with at the Tragic Roundabout.
Unionists PR is crap.
I heard he still claimed the victory, so I did.

DT123

Unionists PR is crap.
The article included a quote from a psni inspector saying that no crime had been committed. I'll take her word for it over the ramblings of people who weren't there.

vivabrigada

The article included a quote from a psni inspector saying that no crime had been committed. I'll take her word for it over the ramblings of people who weren't there.
It also said Bill the flegger/ UDA boss was run out of town by the UVF which isn't in dispute.
Which is is the OO on in the feud between their friends?

DT123

The legal definition of hate crime, is where a crime is committed and either the victim, or any other person perceived it to be aggravated by race/religion/ gender or sexuality then it is a Hate crime.

I perceive it to be such so there Ya go.

vivabrigada

The legal definition of hate crime, is where a crime is committed and either the victim, or any other person perceived it to be aggravated by race/religion/ gender or sexuality then it is a Hate crime.

Try posting on the correct thread rather than deflect from the current UDA/UVF feud which you seem reluctant to even acknowledge.
No wonder unionist PR is crap.

Paddyc

Could you be so kind as to provide us with a link where the victims or anyone else involved in this case referred to the attack on the bus with tinted windows as a hate crime?

Do you think the young scrotes attacked the bus because it was black?

Mickeymac

Could you be so kind as to provide us with a link where the victims or anyone else involved in this case referred to the attack on the bus with tinted windows as a hate crime?

Do you think the young scrotes attacked the bus because it was black?

Our usual suspects on here would have those thoughts about anything colored.

theloner

D9-PMAZWkAAhUhp?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Merv thinks this is good PR and has thanked the vandals. It's beyond a joke now with the OO, surely someone within the organisation plays with the full deck of cards?

“We would like to thank those who defaced the poster for the additional free advertising.” -Rev Mervyn Gibson

Mickeymac

View attachment 18739

Merv thinks this is good PR and has thanked the vandals. It's beyond a joke now with the OO, surely someone within the organisation plays with the full deck of cards?

“We would like to thank those who defaced the poster for the additional free advertising.” -Rev Mervyn Gibson

Their hatefests appear to have went 24/7/365.

james toney

So a collapsed government at stormont caused by many DUP scandals, corruption,inequality,and their bigotry...now means abortion and gay marriage will likely become legal in Northern Ireland.
All this after they took a £1bn bribe to back a Brexit policy that's massively increased the appetite for a United Ireland in NI and GB.
What next...the introduction of an Irish language act?
Bad PR?...it's more than that ...it's a complete fcuking disaster for them....all of their own making.

Mickeymac

So a collapsed government at stormont caused by many DUP scandals, corruption,inequality,and their bigotry...now means abortion and gay marriage will likely become legal in Northern Ireland.
All this after they took a £1bn bribe to back a Brexit policy that's massively increased the appetite for a United Ireland in NI and GB.
Bad PR?...it's more than that ...it's a complete fcuking disaster for them....all of their own making.

Looks like they have been played by the oul orange flute.😂😂😂😂😂😂

Newrybhoy

The DUP are quite happy to let Westminster sort abortion and gay marriage. They can tell their small hardcore it was forced on them and there's nothing they could do.

You'll note there is no ILA. The vast majority of their support aren't having that so it's casually omitted. The DUP and the Tories have this sorted long ago.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies