• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Why is Unionist PR so crap?

Mickeymac

The DUP are quite happy to let Westminster sort abortion and gay marriage. They can tell their small hardcore it was forced on them and there's nothing they could do.

You'll note there is no ILA. The vast majority of their support aren't having that so it's casually omitted. The DUP and the Tories have this sorted long ago.

From the guy who told us the false statelet has the highest disposable income in the World.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Newrybhoy

Your quote and your problem pal, own up or FU.
Here's a quote for you.

Mickey twat is a lying rat who has one great grandparent who might have been Irish but he doesn't know who his Father was.

Save that one. It's a keeper.

mangaire2

Why is Unionist PR so crap ?

could it possibly be as a result of the fact that so many Unionists are ………... ahem ………… so "crap" ?

Last edited:

likesfish

problem is they don't have anything to offer their politics are rubbish

if they could get the Catholics too black up they could at least attract racists.
They can't attract European fascists as they are mostly Catholic even the Dutch don't hate Catholics anymore. Hating gays and abortion doesn't go well in the rest of the UK we only kept them because the IRA wanted to fight for them.
should have gone with my plan bring the hong kong Chinese over deport the loyalists to Hong Kong and let the PLA deal with them :)

EnglishObserver

problem is they don't have anything to offer their politics are rubbish
hey can't attract European fascists as they are mostly Catholic even the Dutch don't hate Catholics anymore. Hating gays and abortion doesn't go well in the rest of the UK we only kept them because the IRA wanted to fight for them.
should have gone with my plan bring the hong kong Chinese over deport the loyalists to Hong Kong and let the PLA deal with them :)
Funny enough Irish Nationalists used to refer to Protestants as Black Bast/ards (or Black Mouths) due to persecuted Presbyterians having to meet in country lanes and eating blackberries whilst there - hey according to your theory Loyalists should play the race card themselves and hook up with the far left. LOL

The rest of your post is your normal pro-nationalist drivel - Unionists have plenty of support on the mainland and always did.

The PLA would definitely know how to deal with the likes of you comrade.

Mickeymac

Funny enough Irish Nationalists used to refer to Protestants as Black Bast/ards (or Black Mouths) due to persecuted Presbyterians having to meet in country lanes and eating blackberries whilst there - hey according to your theory Loyalists should play the race card themselves and hook up with the far left. LOL

The rest of your post is your normal pro-nationalist drivel - Unionists have plenty of support on the mainland and always did.

Mange,
Your first paragraph says it all, you are simply a lying fantasist who has always made things up across many Fora

Newrybhoy

Nothing "used to" about it.

It is a daily event from republicans directed towards the Police.

EnglishObserver

At least you agree with me that Blair is lying.
(y)
Mange/Blair? Are you insane? I've had a variety of handles across a number of forums, but never used either of those.

You didn't know that about 'black mouths' did you Yank? Real local knowledge goes a long way my friend.

LOL

Mickeymac

Mange/Blair? Are you insane? I've had a variety of handles across a number of forums, but never used either of those.

You didn't know that about 'black mouths' did you Yank? Real local knowledge goes a long way my friend.

LOL

OK mange, but you need to bring folly back, he was a gem for laughs.

:LOL::LOL:😁

McSlaggart

Nothing "used to" about it.

It is a daily event from republicans directed towards the Police.

The PSNI has lost all credibility with the nationalist community. You can build a bonfire on the main road in Derry or close a leisure centre to build a bonfire.

Newrybhoy

The PSNI has lost all credibility with the nationalist community. You can build a bonfire on the main road in Derry or close a leisure centre to build a bonfire.
Take it up with the councils.

A third of the officers are Catholics themselves. I'm sure a fair proportion of their families friends and associates aren't republican drones like yourself.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies