Why is Unionist PR so crap?

Se0samh

Wasn’t that to stop Home Rule for the Whole Island ? How did that work out ?
Instead of one Home Rule Parliament, they got two...theirs wasn't Rome Role(tsk) though, which is what they really cared about...Unionism= sectarianism then...and now...

death or glory

You’d think the £ would be included for the possible potential buyers of this .
It would seem that they think the potential buyers would not be as stupid as you.

death or glory

Wasn’t that to stop Home Rule for the Whole Island ? How did that work out ?
Well for Ulster it worked out well, we got our own country under British rule.

death or glory

6 Counties temporarily separated from the rest of Ireland .

Only a short term separation .
Well if you call 100 years and counting short term, good for you methusalah.
"If tomorrow never comes"

death or glory

Would you rather live in a united Ireland or a Northern Ireland with republicans in the majority?
I'm Ulster till I die.

I wouldn't say there are many real Republicans in Northern Ireland as look how few like yourself have renounced their British Citizenship.

death or glory

death or glory

Do you think that citizenship is very important?
Well obviously Irish Republicans like yourself don't anyway when they can't be bothered to renounce their British citizenship.

AhNowStop

I'm Ulster till I die.

poor wee deluded dopey .... him and his wee loyalist mates are all super upset because they didn’t get their hard border but instead had to witness the real Brits fuk their cretinous leaders in the DUP under the bus 😂

poor babies;)

Newrybhoy

Anti-democratic unionist terrorists refusing to respect a democratic mandate then and now.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose....
If your family have been in NI since the beginning you can thank those guns for saving them from the Catholic Church.

The Unionists said Home Rule would be Rome Rule and they weren't proven 100% correct.

Se0samh

If your family have been in NI since the beginning you can thank those guns for saving them from the Catholic Church.

The Unionists said Home Rule would be Rome Rule and they weren't proven 100% correct.
Guns that were used to kill members of my family and intimidate others from their homes, are you as nuts as you seem...or just a scummy unionist bigot...my guess is the latter...Seamie...

Talk Back

Well for Ulster it worked out well, we got our own country under British rule.
Ireland is the country you nomads are squatting in - and you need to learn the difference between Ireland's historical Province of Ulster and the 6 county abomination our enemy set up under its 'Gov of Ireland Act 1920'.

So what's this gibberish about counties Derry, Down, Antrim, Armagh, Fermanagh and Tyrone being a country???

Even the land grabbing brits do not call so-called "Northern Ireland" a country.

The UK's submission to the 2007 United Nations Conference on the Standardisation of Geographical Names defines the UK as being made up of two countries (England and Scotland), one principality (Wales) and one region (Northern Ireland) - which is in Ulster, which is obviously in Ireland.

A few months ago in Britain where the real British live, Joanna Cherry MP said - "I am delighted to hear that the Home Secretary accepts that the need for regional variation in Northern Ireland is mirrored by a similar need in Scotland, although I would underline that Scotland is a nation, not a region."
You locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland are DELUDED.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies