Why is Unionist PR so crap?

Newrybhoy

Guns that were used to kill members of my family and intimidate others from their homes, are you as nuts as you seem...or just a scummy unionist bigot...my guess is the latter...Seamie...
If so many were intimidated from their homes, is it not strange that the catholic population of NI flourished whilst the Protestant population of the south was decimated?

Keep up the story though. I'm sure the jerk circle are impressed.

Se0samh

If so many were intimidated from their homes, is it not strange that the catholic population of NI flourished whilst the Protestant population of the south was decimated?

North Belfast has a history of it, as do other parts of the city. You can read all about it in things called books and other things called (contemporaneous) newspapers. You really should try reading, instead of coming here and posting crap about subjects you seem to know nothing about.

‘Now, what was it that a long time Northern PM(tsk) said again...oh yes “I wouldn’t have one about the place” a Catholic that is...a great many of his bigoted Unionist followers took him at his word, as did the followers of another bigot some decades later, when he complained of Catholics moving in to the Shankill area.. :rolleyes:

Newrybhoy

North Belfast has a history of it, as do other parts of the city. You can read all about it in things called books and other things called (contemporaneous) newspapers. You really should try reading, instead of coming here and posting crap about subjects you seem to know nothing about.

‘Now, what was it that a long time Northern PM(tsk) said again...oh yes “I wouldn’t have one about the place” a Catholic that is...a great many of his bigoted Unionist followers took him at his word, as did the followers of another bigot some decades later, when he complained of Catholics moving in to the Shankill area.. :rolleyes:
Hmmm yet North Belfast has a large catholic population and the West Bank of the Foyle has no Prods since they were purged.

The facts don't back up your assertions.

Se0samh

Hmmm yet North Belfast has a large catholic population and the West Bank of the Foyle has no Prods since they were purged.

The facts don't back up your assertions.
They do, as I said the evidence is there for all to read, you either don't want to look...or you're too stupid to understand what you are seeing...but let me help you out a little...what you're seeing is the end of your terrocratic, theocratic, sectarian shíthole.....

Mickeymac

They do, as I said the evidence is there for all to read, you either don't want to look...or you're too stupid to understand what you are seeing...but let me help you out a little...what you're seeing is the end of your terrocratic, theocratic, sectarian shíthole.....

One of the best retorts I have witnessed here for some time Se0, well executed sir and btw, I like those new words dupocrites and terrocratic which appear to be hitting social media recently.

Newrybhoy

Keep rewriting history.

It's all you've got.

Mickeymac

I don't need to rewrite it, it's there for all to see, well all those who have the intelligence to understand it and aren't blinded by bigotry of course...

Hopefully in the new Ireland of equals there will be a zero tolerance on those who engage in blind bigotry and sectarianism sir.

Newrybhoy

I don't need to rewrite it, it's there for all to see, well all those who have the intelligence to understand it and aren't blinded by bigotry of course...
Of course you do.

The claim of pogroms doesn't really work, when someone says "'why have these people flourished, when you claim that they were forced to leave".

Now go to Derry and see the results of a real pogrom, or the RoI come to that. Protestants forced out and never dreamed of being able to return.

Those are the facts.

McSlaggart

Could you please define what you mean by "flourished"?

Se0samh

Of course you do.

The claim of pogroms doesn't really work, when someone says "'why have these people flourished, when you claim that they were forced to leave".

Now go to Derry and see the results of a real pogrom, or the RoI come to that. Protestants forced out and never dreamed of being able to return.

Those are the facts.

Blind bigot, or too stupid to understand the written word...which are you...I'll allow you the choice..as for pogroms..the McMahons and Arnon St are far from the only examples as my own family well knows...but I'll let you wallow in your own fantasy misery...mope..

Mickeymac

Guns that were used to kill members of my family and intimidate others from their homes, are you as nuts as you seem...or just a scummy unionist bigot...my guess is the latter...Seamie...

Seo's posts on the thread are the most credible and alarming IMHO.

death or glory

Of course you do.

Those are the facts.
Well said , apart from the Londonderry bit.
No point In doing 1/2 a job.

Dame_Enda

The ties between Loyalist paramilitaries and Combat 18 are not exactly beneficial to their cause internationally.

Mickeymac

Blind bigot, or too stupid to understand the written word...which are you...I'll allow you the choice..as for pogroms..the McMahons and Arnon St are far from the only examples as my own family well knows...but I'll let you wallow in your own fantasy misery...mope..

The tragic fact about forums such as this sir, the blind bigots will cream themselves in what you and your family came through.

That is evil IMHO.

james toney

Maybe he means they flourished as second class citizens instead of third class citizens when the unionist knuckle draggers were forced to water down some of the following......
(a) Discrimination in housing.
(b) Discrimination in jobs — especially in the public sector.
(c) Gerrymandering of electoral boundaries.
(d) Widespread abuses of civil power and bigotry.

Newrybhoy

Maybe he means they flourished as second class citizens instead of third class citizens when the unionist knuckle draggers were forced to water down some of the following......
(a) Discrimination in housing.
(b) Discrimination in jobs — especially in the public sector.
(c) Gerrymandering of electoral boundaries.
(d) Widespread abuses of civil power and bigotry.
More Catholics were in public sector housing that Protestants despite far smaller numbers.

See Newry council if you're worried about discrimination in public sector jobs.

More Protestants were disenfranchised than Catholics.

But don't let the facts get in the way of the MOPING.

Se0samh

Oh don't get too alarmed about 100 year old fairy stories.
Can't face facts so you either ignore them, laugh at them, or make up your own...you really are a typical unionist terrorist party supporter...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies