Why no Greens visible in these dark times?

greengoose2

There has been quite some discussion and even more denial about impending bailouts for the banks but not the economy and in all the heated moments the green party have gone very silent.

There is a strong whiff of elections in the air so where are the greens and what is their take on this unholy squabbling whether we want or indeed,will have a bailout foisted on us by the EU.

The only sign of life from the greens is the tweeting twins Gogo and Boyle twittering uselessly like a pair of larks.

lady go ga ga

they know they are ************************************ probaly keeping low to the ground saving on luches e.t.c they got enough free in their time RIP

LDF

The Greens don't do bad news. I'm sure Mr Gormley will be along shortly to lift the Nation's spirit with the news that there has been a 5% increase in the country's frog population since the Greens came to power.

If only frogs could vote.

drjimryan2

with our state, at 90, at a major crossroads and some serious talking required............

the dog washing, grooming and massage bill would seem a little insensitive to the starving and impoverished.........

and thats why we have'nt heard from

Mister men

I am ashamed i gave them my vote in the last general election. It will NEVER happen again.

Barnacle

He said they went quite over the weekend so they could figure out what was happening as the international reports seemed to contradict what they understood was happening. Basically, as per usual, Cowen & Co kept us in the dark. How they can stand by this Government is beyond me.

idle tim

There has been quite some discussion and even more denial about impending bailouts for the banks but not the economy and in all the heated moments the green party have gone very silent.

There is a strong whiff of elections in the air so where are the greens and what is their take on this unholy squabbling whether we want or indeed,will have a bailout foisted on us by the EU.

The only sign of life from the greens is the tweeting twins Gogo and Boyle twittering uselessly like a pair of larks.
I would imagine most of their team are altering their CVs in anticipation of reentering the jobs market.

DCon

Eamo Ryan will be honouring Newstalk with his presence next

Legacy

To answer the OP's original thread title question - its hard to see green in the dark...

Just listened to him on RTE and I was completely underwhelmed. Does he really believe what he is saying do you think? Cringe worthy interview. Over to Newstalk to see if he gets any real stick...

Mitsui2

There's at least slightly less of the "Here I am with this superior knowledge, trying to share it with you poor slow fools, so I must be patient with you" attitude about him.

Maybe he's loaned the rest of it to Peter Power.

Hewson

The Minister For Bicycle Repairs made a fine impression on Morning Ireland, pedaling backwards. His excuse for the Green Silence over the past week was that they had to 'check out what was happening'. Have they left government? Are FF not telling them anything? Or maybe they were too busy taking a census of snails in the dunes at Brittas.

Yeah, that's it. The snails had them distracted from the country's bankruptcy.

constitutionus

green on newstalks breakfast show now doing his best comedy routine.

not a "bailout" a LOAN , because bailouts imply something for nothing.

seems to have a different definetion of bailout to me and the people of greece !

nonpartyboy

it's bad enough having to listen to the ff'ers spouting rubbish, without this smarmy git aswell. eamonn evading the question..........manage manageable blah blah blah.

Legacy

He just said to Ivan Yates when challenged about media reports of a run on Irish deposits - "I dont get involved in the banking figures". You truly couldnt make this up

Barnacle

He did it again, he seems to think that the only ones that are flying in today is the ECB.

constitutionus

the comparison between what the greeks were told by their gov and what ours is telling us now IS stark.

theres not a person in the country that belives this bunch of spoofers on this issue now.

christ BROADCASTERS are getting away with calling dermot ahern a LIAR over his "fiction" remarks.

:) :) :)

Amen Ryan soundin loike a bleedin young preest on de radio. Fekkin gobbsh1te he is. I rememberers his patronisin smilez in de cabinet (not de cabinet in de ad), he always made me to slap de smarmee gits head off the window sill....

New Threads

Most Replies