• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Why on earth is it that loyalism doesn't realise that their appalling image internationally is on track to snuff out their traditions?

raetsel

You claim you are not a member of the GaaRa,
Well likewise I am not a member of a loyalist flute band.
That just proves how sectarian and bigoted you are.
:roll:
I'm sure that was somehow logical inside your head for a little while, perhaps before you decided to process it into text on a screen typeface, but something was definitely lost in the anger of the moment.....................

Take a chill pill DOG.

McSlaggart

Flute bands don't claim to be a Christian organisation.
You are equating flute bands with the orange order which just proves what your hypocrisy and how sectarian and bitter you actually are.

The orange order pay for those bands to march with them.

death or glory

McSlaggart

"Flute bands don't claim to be a Christian organisation.
You are equating flute bands with the orange order which just proves what your hypocrisy and how sectarian and bitter you actually are."

The orange order does pretend to be Christian so why does it prostitute itself paying for loyalist bands to march?

death or glory

"Flute bands don't claim to be a Christian organisation.
You are equating flute bands with the orange order which just proves what your hypocrisy and how sectarian and bitter you actually are."

The orange order does pretend to be Christian so why does it prostitute itself paying for loyalist bands to march?
What's wrong with loyalist flute bands.
They are very talented musicians that provide a lot of the sound and peagantry.

Talk Back

Down the psycho-path - on the road to nowhere. Tick-Tock - hahahahaha.

[video=youtube;iL9Ij7tc3EU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL9Ij7tc3EU[/video]

GDPR

One thing about Loyalist women is you don't see many of them mudsharking or burning the coal. You have to admire them for that.

Fr. Ted Crilly

'Talented musicians!" Lol. I love this guy.
Whistles and flutes, something most kids learn to play by the time they're 8 years old.
Oh yea, and having a fat lad bang a big drum!
Playschool music.

death or glory

Whistles and flutes, something most kids learn to play by the time they're 8 years old.
Oh yea, and having a fat lad bang a big drum!
Playschool music.
Says the fool.who listens to diddilee Dee music with a tin whistle and a bodran, very complicated instruments.
Throw in a sheite ballad from Chrisy Moore all totally devoid of all taste.

Fr. Ted Crilly

Says the fool.who listens to diddilee Dee music with a tin whistle and a bodran, very complicated instruments.
Hardly, DoGgie.
Traditional music is a pile of sh1te, good for the Paddy's day session and f**k all else.

Now, give me a good Irish band like Snow Patrol or The 4 of Us and we're talking....

death or glory

Hardly, DoGgie.
Traditional music is a pile of sh1te, good for the Paddy's day session and f**k all else.

Now, give me a good Irish band like Snow Patrol or The 4 of Us and we're talking....
At least you have some taste.i

Fr. Ted Crilly

At least you have some taste.i
Yea, couldn't be listening to that trad or flute sh1te.
Stereophonics, Manics, U2, Simple Minds, Big Country (from back in the day), Coronas, Walking on Cars etc etc would be more my scene...that and a bit of classical music too.

McSlaggart

[video=youtube;J8zKqt8POhA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8zKqt8POhA[/video]

McSlaggart

I have no objection to any bands. I do object when in group in society act in a sectarian manner. My objection is with the Orange order whom pay bands to parade with them which act in a sectarian manner. For example " In April 2014, the Irish Football Association (IFA) introduced punishments for "any ... song or chant that is undeniably sectarian or offensive".[1] Linfield advised their supporters that this included all variations of Billy Boys, including the Marching Through Georgia tune.[1] The IFA based their decision on the precedent from the UEFA decision regarding Billy Boys and Rangers in 2006"

Billy Boys - Wikipedia

Niall996

I have no objection to any bands. I do object when in group in society act in a sectarian manner. My objection is with the Orange order who pay bands to parade with them which act in a sectarian manner. For example " In April 2014, the Irish Football Association (IFA) introduced punishments for "any ... song or chant that is undeniably sectarian or offensive".[1] Linfield advised their supporters that this included all variations of Billy Boys, including the Marching Through Georgia tune.[1] The IFA based their decision on the precedent from the UEFA decision regarding Billy Boys and Rangers in 2006"

Billy Boys - Wikipedia
The OO 'pay bands?' Didn't know that. I imagine as they continue to spiral into decline and obsolescence they'll have to pay grumpy old actors to do the marching stomping bit.

Last edited:

McSlaggart

THE ORANGE Order and two other loyalist groups have lost a court fight to stop the re-routing of processions away from Catholic churches in Glasgow.

Glasgow City Council had made orders re-routing four marches, two on Saturday and two on Sunday.

The council say that an appeal against the orders heard at Glasgow Sheriff Court had failed.
The council says it can now divert all four marches.

AhNowStop

THE ORANGE Order and two other loyalist groups have lost a court fight to stop the re-routing of processions away from Catholic churches in Glasgow.

Glasgow City Council had made orders re-routing four marches, two on Saturday and two on Sunday.

The council say that an appeal against the orders heard at Glasgow Sheriff Court had failed.
The council says it can now divert all four marches.

only right tbf ....

now that they cant go past a catholic chapel is there any point turning up at all I wonder :rolleyes: .. tossers

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies