• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Socratus O' Pericles

Thor gets all the attention bit he's basically just a big thick jerk doofus.

Some of our own gods were pretty cool - Lugh, Danu, Manannan, Balor....Our ancestors also had the supreme good sense to make their war god female, none of this poncy pretty-boy Mars/Ares nonsense. You want proper carnage, you call Morrigan.

Svayam Bhagavan would beat any of them in a fight.petunia

Tawdy

This is not a topic about religions, this is a topic about what the title says. I say that before hand because I see there are many trolls in this forum who is going to post irrelevant things to derail topics.

I start this topic in science section because this issue is a part of science and especially math. You will also see that atheist persons who claims of having "scientific approach" always reject the logic and information in this issue, just because of it does not fit with their personal interests. (Please visit my another topic for more information about logic and information relationship >>> http://www.politics.ie/forum/educat...e-information-then-there-nothing-discuss.html)

The methods which I identified until now which is proving the existence of a creature power is intersection of information-possiblity-multiple benefits.

Intersection of information: Contradiction of at least two theory-fact.

Possiblity : Average number of occurrence to have a certain result once.

Multiple benefits : Possiblity of having multiple benefits.

Atheist people mostly use the adaptation theory as an excuse to reject science and their claims based on adaptation theory always contradict with another claim of themselves.

This topic is not to discuss something. Only idiots discuss. This topic is to share informations with each other. If you dont have any informations to share, then please simply dont post anything. (Visit for more information >>> http://www.politics.ie/forum/educat...e-information-then-there-nothing-discuss.html)

I will update the first post (this one) when a new information is needed to be added.

So, you class anyone who wants to have a discussion on your clueless subject as an idiot. Such sound reasoning. :roll:

And, you want no one to post here unless they have information that re-affirms your cluelessness. :rolleyes: Got it. petunia

Socratus O' Pericles

So, you class anyone who wants to have a discussion on your clueless subject as an idiot. Such sound reasoning. :roll:

And, you want no one to post here unless they have information that re-affirms your cluelessness. :rolleyes: Got it. petunia
If you've got it Tawdy please explain it to me, I thought it wa a stream of consciousness piece by someone who has English as a fourth language.

Tawdy

If you've got it Tawdy please explain it to me, I thought it wa a stream of consciousness piece by someone who has English as a fourth language.
Ahem, have a look at the other posts that re-affirm the clueless part. Don`t forget the idiot part also. :lol:

shiel

...yet is fluent in Gibberish
While I have problems with some of the op it is not gibberish.

It is asking a serious question and deserves better than the ************************e that is being written in response.

Mick Mac

An tDagda exists because he exists.
The other Mickey Mouse figures such as Jehovah and Allah exist because an tDagda wills it so but he is getting tired of their crap.

Whoever mentioned Thor is a clown. Everyone knows Thor doesn't exist.

Mick Mac

Ahem, have a look at the other posts that re-affirm the clueless part. Don`t forget the idiot part also. :lol:
Intersectional identity: part idiot, part clown, challenging the privilege of those born with a brain.

shiel

Wikipedia

Religious and philosophical interpretations
Main article: Religious interpretations of the Big Bang theory
As a description of the origin of the universe, the Big Bang has significant bearing on religion and philosophy.[129][130] As a result, it has become one of the liveliest areas in the discourse between science and religion.[131] Some believe the Big Bang implies a creator,[132][133] and some see its mention in their holy books,[134] while others argue that Big Bang cosmology makes the notion of a creator superfluous.[130][135]

Hunter-Gatherer

broadly speaking, there are two great faiths, following two different interpretations of just who is god ?

often there is a bloody and tumultous history between the 2 great teeming masses. They can never agree on the name of the one true god. Is it Messi or is it Ronaldo ? Time will tell.

PeaceGoalie

The Op has the excuses she is young and a Muslamic to explain her stupidity. The rest of you do not have those excuses.
Although she might be just a troll, some middle aged Irish or American guy whose penis does not work, it is very unsettling a child is posting on a forum with so many guys who are as near to perverts as it gets.

Tawdy

The Op has the excuses she is young and a Muslamic to explain her stupidity. The rest of you do not have those excuses.
Although she might be just a troll, some middle aged Irish or American guy whose penis does not work, it is very unsettling a child is posting on a forum with so many guys who are as near to perverts as it gets.

Speaking from your vast experience as one are we ?

SideysGhost

While I have problems with some of the op it is not gibberish.

It is asking a serious question and deserves better than the ************************e that is being written in response.
Oh would you ever fnck off with your tedious dribbling whiny nonsense.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom