Why you should be pro-life and vote no in the upcoming referendum

Connollyist a/c no.2

Ireland's abortion laws down here in the south are completely ineffective. The fact that women are allowed to travel abroad for an abortion not only is fcking stupid considering it illegal here (should someone be allowed to travel abroad to rape someone where it is legal?( but it also makes our abortion laws defunct. It is better to just allow women to have abortions here and save them the time and money.

The second reason is that this issue is not going away and its obvious the 8th amendment will be abolished sooner rather than later. Its best to just get it passed already considering the law is pretty much definct.

Accidental sock

Huh?

SideysGhost

It seems a bit rambling but makes two good points:

1) the blatant hypocrisy and harm caused to the thousands of Irish women who have to sneak over to England every year. Unless yer a far-right religious-fundamentalist cnt you have to agree that situation is nonsense

2) The blatant truth is that history is only going one way, and that despite Trump is not towards the 1950s. Women, gays and blacks have to be treated as actual equal people now. Get the fnck over it.

stopdoingstuff

I heard the sneaky government plans to draft the amendment with about 17 or 18 uses of the word "not" or "don't" so that it is unclear to the voters if voting no makes you pro-life or pro-choice. I got offered a job with the Maybe Not No campaign.

jackdonny9876

Ireland's abortion laws down here in the south are completely ineffective. The fact that women are allowed to travel abroad for an abortion not only is fcking stupid considering it illegal here (should someone be allowed to travel abroad to rape someone where it is legal?( but it also makes our abortion laws defunct. It is better to just allow women to have abortions here and save them the time and money.

The second reason is that this issue is not going away and its obvious the 8th amendment will be abolished sooner rather than later. Its best to just get it passed already considering the law is pretty much definct.
While it is disturbing the number of women going abroad to kill their babies, that's not a reason to sink even lower. If abortion was to become legal here it would normalize the practice of baby killing even more and then the left would be demanding another referendum to further their degeneracy into madness. Don't give them an inch or they'll take a mile

Connollyist a/c no.2

While it is disturbing the number of women going abroad to kill their babies, that's not a reason to sink even lower. If abortion was to become legal here it would normalize the practice of baby killing even more and then the left would be demanding another referendum to further their degeneracy into madness. Don't give them an inch or they'll take a mile
Its going to pass anyway. The younger generation are very socially liberal. Its a lost cause

Accidental sock

a - isnt that obvious based on the above?

b - I know, I already explained it.
Well, that's me convinced.

Whatever change is proposed, I'll follow your instruction and vote no.

jackdonny9876

Its going to pass anyway. The younger generation are very socially liberal. Its a lost cause
That's not the attitude we need, there is still hope. While the younger generation are more in favor of baby killing Ireland overall is still fairly disgusted by the act. It's rather difficult to find an adult outside Dublin who is strongly pro abortion despite the media's massive pro abortion bias. Beside a lot of young people haven't taught about the issue they just think it's empowering women or something I found most of them will change their stance if you discuss it with them

runwiththewind

That's not the attitude we need, there is still hope. While the younger generation are more in favor of baby killing Ireland overall is still fairly disgusted by the act. It's rather difficult to find an adult outside Dublin who is strongly pro abortion despite the media's massive pro abortion bias. Beside a lot of young people haven't taught about the issue they just think it's empowering women or something I found most of them will change their stance if you discuss it with them
Abortion is no man's business. So piss off and mind your own business.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
A bit like a lot of people being against abortion under any circumstances would find their minds being changed by the simple expedient of a daughter reporting in pregnant the year of her exams.

jackdonny9876

A bit like a lot of people being against abortion under any circumstances would find their minds being changed by the simple expedient of a daughter reporting in pregnant the year of her exams.
Those who are prolife typically raise respectable daughters not whores

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies