Wikileaks exposes Israeli Mafia's growing influence - Justin Raimondo

Partizan

WikiLeaks Exposes Israeli Mafia’s Growing Influence by Justin Raimondo -- Antiwar.com

I love how the pundits are yawning over the latest WikiLeaks revelations: oh, there’s nothing to see here, it’s all so boring, no "smoking gun," so let’s just move right along. These people are just plain lazy: they want "scoops" delivered to their front doors, all neatly packaged and labeled as such. In short, they don’t want to have to do any work, beyond the usual cut-and-paste. Which is why a lot of the really juicy stuff coming out of WikiLeaks continues to elude them.

Take, for example, this excerpt from a cable dated May 15, 2009 — entitled "Israel, A Promised Land for Organized Crime?" – sent by our embassy in Tel Aviv, which deals with the rising influence of Israeli organized crime:

"As recently as March 2009, Zvika Ben Shabat, Yaacov Avitan, and Tzuri Roka requested visas to attend a ‘security-related convention’ in Las Vegas. According to local media reports, all three had involvement with OC. Post asked the applicants to provide police reports for any criminal records in Israel, but without such evidence there is no immediate ineligibility for links to OC. Luckily, all three have so far failed to return for continued adjudication of their applications. Nevertheless, it is fair to assume that many known OC figures hold valid tourist visas to the United States and travel freely."
Oh my oh my, what say of the Zionists now?

former wesleyan

That there's a thread on this already ?

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
We have organised criminal gangs. What country does not? Serbia had such an ingrained Organised Crime problem that they even had the temerity to kill the Serbian PM.

Isreal is aware of its problems already, but I am not sure they are inclined to do much about it. Government after government has been mired in accusiations of dodgy dealings with shady Isreali businessmen. Arial Sharons son and Ehud Olmert being the two most recent high profile casualties. Are Isrealies really going to be shocked by this thin revelation? Fraud on a huge scale has already been prepetrated by Isreali companies, often with state help. Anyone remember the aborted plan Isreal had to sell a US state of the art AWACs plan to China?

In the final analysis it is parties like Shas who will benefit because they are based solely on nationalist and relgious dogma. Isreal has a huge problem, but no fix will be easy without driving voters to the likes of the 'purist' Shas.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies