Will Brain Crowley run in 2019?

Catalpast

He knows he cannot expect to win a seat

As an Independent he would have to finance his own campaign

- prudence dictates that he call it a day...

automaticforthepeople

Lazarus is back!
What a stroke of luck! Thousands on the waiting list, A&E trolley crisis and FF's No 1 bed blocker is getting his act together to return to his political group of UKIP and the associated fascists in Brussels.

Best of luck with that Goldilocks!

peader odonnell

He knows he cannot expect to win a seat

As an Independent he would have to finance his own campaign

- prudence dictates that he call it a day...
Never underestimate the stupidly of the average FF voter, they would vote for a donkey, in 25 years The Mullet has done sweet fa for the disabled yet voters feel sorry for him .

SuirView

I'm told Billy Kelleher is mad to run but M. Martin isn't keen!
Time will tell.

Catalpast

Never underestimate the stupidly of the average FF voter, they would vote for a donkey, in 25 years The Mullet has done sweet fa for the disabled yet voters feel sorry for him .
Ah sure you can fool some of the People all the time...

I think he knows his numbers up...

cricket

Here's a big surprise, Ken O'Flynn wishes Billy Kelleher all the best in his efforts to become a MEP :roflmao:

Catalpast

He's Gone!

The Ireland South MEP Brian Crowley is to retire from politics after a sustained bout of ill-health over recent years.
The 54-year-old - who is the longest serving Irish MEP in Europe - confirmed this lunchtime that he will not be seeking re-election to the European Parliament this May.

MEP Brian Crowley to retire after period of ill-health

cricket

If that was a normal job, he would have been retired on health grounds years ago.

Telstar 62

Can you criticize someone if they're in a wheelchair?? :sneaky:

A well-known journalist on R na G couldn't praise him highly enough.... :rolleyes2:

Easy knowing that he wasn't paying his humongous wages..... :wink:

Gin Soaked

Lazarus is back!
What a stroke of luck! Thousands on the waiting list, A&E trolley crisis and FF's No 1 bed blocker is getting his act together to return to his political group of UKIP and the associated fascists in Brussels.

Best of luck with that Goldilocks!
Ok. That is really crass. Yes, he should have deferred to his sub 3 years ago, but the guy has chronic health issues and 25 surgeries over 2 years. The guy has been in hell.

peader odonnell

€13,000 a month for doing nothing, such arrogance.
If he stood they would put him top of the poll again, beats me.

Eoin Coir

I didn't. If you look in Irish Reports, you'll see that it's still there!

However, if you meant that you wonder why I didn't quote you in full, it's because I hadn't a fukcing clue what you meant by "From the IR" in your post, so naturally assumed that you had pulled some load of legalistic blather from one of your less suntanned orifices.

In future, if you want to quote from somewhere in support of an argument, then post a link so the source is clear and traceable.

Incidentally, whether or not BC managed to get a damage award from a sympathetic Supreme Court for his awful injury doesn't change the fact that he was trespassing when he fell.
does anyone know how much he got,SC were giving a home town decision here.

Sync

The voters knew what they were getting. He's very ill with what sounds like an incredibly destructive and painful illness. Wish him well in his recovery.

Round tower

Ok. That is really crass. Yes, he should have deferred to his sub 3 years ago, but the guy has chronic health issues and 25 surgeries over 2 years. The guy has been in hell.
Yes but them 25 surguries were in the 2 years before the EL, and it must have being very hard on his health the campaign in 014, he said that he never stopped working while he was hospitalised, well he had a sub to do tthe work, enjoy his retirement.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies