• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Will Eoin Harris save FF

An Gilladaker

Can the brilliant senator pull anything out of the bag to save FF from the wrath of the people perhaps a TV appearance similar to save the Bertie would cause a massive revival of FF support

Clanrickard

Can the brilliant senator pull anything out of the bag to save FF from the wrath of the people perhaps a TV appearance similar to save the Bertie would cause a massive revival of FF support
The most odious man in the Senate. A chancer of the highest order and not in any way brilliant.

lmao

I hope he tries

It will be nail in the coffin for them

The most odious man in the Senate. A chancer of the highest order and not in any way brilliant.
more odious than Dan Boyle ?

hmmm, I guess so.

atlantic

I hope they put him on.He would seal FFs fate a lot quicker with the copious amounts of scour that would erupt from his twisted brain .
lmao

I hope he tries

It will be nail in the coffin for them

Malbekh

To the point

Will Eoin Harris save FF
In short, no.

In long, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Breadan O'Connor

Harris did help FF significantly in the last election.

Indeed he may have swayed the election for them.

Harris debate helped swing vote to FF - survey: ThePost.ie

However at this stage they probably wish they had lost

It's poetic justice that they are now left facing the mess they created

Ecoguy

Harris is from the same stable as Kevin Myarse ie. two t*ts for the price of one. Once again highlifts the toxic affect the O' Reilly brand of media has had on Irish public life and opinion:(

An Gilladaker

Poor oul Eoin is at it again telling us that it is not that bad for FF perhaps he is worried
that with all those unemployed FFrs will be looking for his job his days are limited

garlandgreen

Eoghan could swing it. Nobody in the Oireachtas has been as tireless a worker for their voters as the Eoghan has been from the constituency of "Bertie Ahern Appointee"

Verhofstadt

Website
I reckon Eoghan is still a stickie and is involved in a complex trotskyist plot to overthrow the establishment from within... his work within FF is thus considered a huge success by the Communist International.

Time will reveal all.

Keep the head down comrades for now.

Political_Hardball

They say there's nothin worse than a reformed alcoholic, or in Harris' case a reformed Marxist...

garlandgreen

"FF has nowhere to go but up"

He was on his way towards making a sensible point but in typical fashion overreaches himself by making that sentence exactly two words too long

droghedasouth

To be fair to Harris he does in effect highlight the budget at the end of this year as the crunch issue.
Cut welfare or take on the 350,000 public servants?

I have always said that they will find this decision impossible.

I see no reason to revise that prediction.

Adrian Wainer

Harris claimed today in The Independant that 'FF has nowhere to go but up'. Let's prove him wrong.
You are very likely to succeed in that, if Fianna Fail doesn't dump Lisbon II.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies