Will FG Exact Righteous Revenge Post GE?

Fed Up

After the next General Election, will FG exact righteous revenge on Fianna Fail and their facilitators (RTE)?

This can be done by having control over the DPP, Director of Corporate Enforcement and RTE.

Or is their an unspoken 'gentleman's agreement' that prevents this sort of thing?

I would love to see the traitors brought to account for their (many) sins, especially (but not exclusively) Bartholomew Ahern, Brian Lenihan, Brian Cowan, William O'Dea, Beverly Flynn, Michael Fingelton, Sean Fitzpatrick and Patrick Neary.

You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one!

Glucose

After the next General Election, will FG exact righteous revenge on Fianna Fail and their facilitators (RTE)?

This can be done by having control over the DPP, Director of Corporate Enforcement and RTE.

Or is their an unspoken 'gentleman's agreement' that prevents this sort of thing?

I would love to see the traitors brought to account for their (many) sins, especially (but not exclusively) Bartholomew Ahern, Brian Lenihan, Brian Cowan, William O'Dea, Beverly Flynn, Michael Fingelton, Sean Fitzpatrick and Patrick Neary.

blueshirt wet dream..........hardly with the plonk from Mayo.............rte would run rings around Enda.

hiding behind a poster

In terms of the traitors, that would be a breach of the separation of powers.

hiding behind a poster

blueshirt wet dream..........hardly with the plonk from Mayo.............rte would run rings around Enda.
You mean like Cowen was supposed to? How's that working out? (Hint: When Cowen became leader of FF, they were TWENTY points AHEAD of FG in opinion polls. They're now ten points behind.)

needle_too

Indo group fuct. (mobile phone guy and Telegraph owners, anyone?)
'Sir' Tony in a paupers grave.

RTE fuct. (sold to canal plus?)

Tomas Mor

I think FG would be too decent for that sort of thing, but the country needs a sort of DeNazifying for about 20 years.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com

And just how would the DPP be under FG control ?

cYp

Fed Up

Welcome to my ignore list. Food is served 6-9pm. On your right you'll notice a small table of the deaf, blind and dumb (aka Tonic, Keith-M and Sailor).

Please enjoy your stay in cloud cuckoo land. In the likely event of a crash landing, please place your head firmly between the legs of any FF TD you can find and pop open that purty little mouth of yours.

Pauli

RTE?? Your Goebbels apparatus??

Fed Up

I think FG would be too decent for that sort of thing, but the country needs a sort of DeNazifying for about 20 years.
Actually Tomas, being decent would mean doing the right thing, and that would mean...
.(sorry folks, this could be shocking to irish people)
People taking/bearing responsibility for their actions.

Fed Up

RTE?? Your Goebbels apparatus??
Please don't feed the troll, it only gives it strength in its efforts to de-rail threads.

Eurocitizen

Is this thread for real ? I bet it's a joke.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
I'd imagine in the same way that it is currently under FF control?
Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
The Constitution of Ireland provides that crimes and offences are to be prosecuted in the name of the People. The Prosecution of Offences Act, 1974, established the office of Director of Public Prosecutions as an independent office. The Director makes decisions independently of all other bodies and institutions, including both the Government and the Garda Síochána, and decisions are taken free from political or other influence.
To politically remove or appoint a DPP, would require changes to the 1974 act, and one muses if such would be constitutional

cYp

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies