• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Will Simon Harris be the youngest member of the new Dail?

darach

I thought his maiden speech was humble and dignified. I do think he may be too young, but so is almost half the population.

borntorum

Mol an oige agus tiocfaidh siad... Give the guy a chance.
Absolutely, and congratulations to him as well. An excellent achievement.

I would share the concern though that he doesn't have other 'life experience'. From what I know, his only other job was working for a senator, and he is studying politics in college. Seems like he might have a bit too much of a political nerd obsession for his own good. But we'll see how he gets on. It won't be easy for any of the FG politicians in Wicklow as government backbenchers in the current Dail

paullott

Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but I like to see real men in the Dáil not whiney little girls from the playground in Wicklow.
Would these be the "real men" who have managed collectively to create our current economic disaster and effectively mortgage the futures of Simon Harris and his generation?

You're welcome to them - I'd rather pin my hopes on the "young ones".

BTW - Disgraceful comment in general- a personal, sexist, homophobic attack - the sort of comment that makes the life of the playground bully so much easier. :mad:

Nano Nagle

Would these be the "real men" who have managed collectively to create our current economic disaster and effectively mortgage the futures of Simon Harris and his generation?

You're welcome to them - I'd rather pin my hopes on the "young ones".
I said real men not gombeens and spivs.

And Simon Harris has not had his future morgaged. He is getting 100k a year and will be implementing savage cuts upon the people and forcing them into emmigration. He is a careerist little rat. If he cared about young people he wouldn't be in Fine Gael.

Nano Nagle

Here's an interview for Blueshirt TV

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg70OUeewk8]YouTube - Cllr Simon Harris on Lisbon[/ame]

myk

I said real men not gombeens and spivs.

And Simon Harris has not had his future morgaged. He is getting 100k a year and will be implementing savage cuts upon the people and forcing them into emmigration. He is a careerist little rat. If he cared about young people he wouldn't be in Fine Gael.
Of course only people who subscribe to the same political ideology as yourself really care about the young people of Ireland :roll:

Nano Nagle

Of course only people who subscribe to the same political ideology as yourself really care about the young people of Ireland :roll:
At least we didn't go around telling them vote Yes for jobs:rolleyes:

charliegolden

At least we didn't go around telling them vote Yes for jobs:rolleyes:
Ah poor Nano Nagle, you just cant take it that Fianna Failers are out of office and facing obliveration, no loss I say, let Enda and his team work forward with the mandate they have been given by the people and stop the begrudgery,

Nano Nagle

Ah poor Nano Nagle, you just cant take it that Fianna Failers are out of office and facing obliveration, no loss I say, let Enda and his team work forward with the mandate they have been given by the people and stop the begrudgery,
FG = FF

Fianna Fáil people might not be in government but their policies are

charliegolden

FG = FF

Fianna Fáil people might not be in government but their policies are
Dont want to get into a stand up row with you Nano Nagle but Fine Gael have a lot more to offer people at this minute, there is an air of hope now while under Fianna Fail they had lost confidence in themselves to do a decent job and that lack of confidence filtered down among the public

Nano Nagle

Dont want to get into a stand up row with you Nano Nagle but Fine Gael have a lot more to offer people at this minute, there is an air of hope now while under Fianna Fail they had lost confidence in themselves to do a decent job and that lack of confidence filtered down among the public
Only if you're a thick peasant from Mayo.

Falco

I have a feeling this thread has the potential to appeal strongly to a certain constituency that wouldn't be typical blueshirt supporters;)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies