• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Will the Guards use their batons?

richie268

When the realization occurs among the majority of the populous in this State that a crime of the highest order has been committed against them and the unborn by means of class management financial fraud. and the protests begin to get ugly will the Gaurds use their batons?

Last edited by a moderator:

revereie

What a nonsensical question - are you asking will the Guards mutiny ?

(I suspect you're simply trolling)

LeDroit

Re: Will the Gaurds use their batons?

If you're asking whether they will put down the protests or join them and introduce some kind of left wing paradise then I hope they dont use their batons. I hope they use live rounds.

richie268

What a nonsensical question - are you asking will the Guards mutiny ?

(I suspect you're simply trolling)
You suspect wrong!
But Treason is Treason is Treason!
And on this day in a National broad sheet the Gaurds are accused and slated !
Look it up yourself!

nonpartyboy

You suspect wrong!
But Treason is Treason is Treason!
And on this day in a National broad sheet the Gaurds are accused and slated !
Look it up yourself!
Ah the sindo, i'm sure they weren't too happy about what was said about them either. what more would you expect from a pig but a grunt.I see in their little straw poll 75% of respondents support the ex garda president, i'm surprised they even put that in. I must say i find it somewhat amusing to see sindo journalists talking about words like loyalty, integrity and professionalism.

davehiggz

No one marches in this country and if they do it's peaceful.

The Guards will probably use batons only if provoked, that's what all police forces do. They're doing it in Greece and rightly so. Those stupid Anarchists and left wing nut jobs. It's because of the protesting Greeks that half a billion of our money is bailing out Athens.

Yosser

You're assuming that people are going to take to the streets and riot. I don't see that happening to be honest. How many were out for the May Day march yesterday? The masses in this country care more about Chelsea V Liverpool or Eastenders to notice that they are been royally screwed.
As for the guards drawing batons, you would have to get them out of the chipper first! A lot of obese guards out there! Have they no fitness tests?
Anyway, the country and its people have been anaesthetised and our media have been compliant in getting them to that catatonic state. The masses are just consumers, the less they know the better.

Last edited:
G

Gadjodilo

When the realization occurs among the majority of the populous in this State that a crime of the highest order has been committed against them and the unborn by means of class management financial fraud. and the protests begin to get ugly will the Gaurds use their batons?
We've known this for the last 18 months.

maxthedog

No one marches in this country and if they do it's peaceful.

The Guards will probably use batons only if provoked, that's what all police forces do. They're doing it in Greece and rightly so. Those stupid Anarchists and left wing nut jobs. It's because of the protesting Greeks that half a billion of our money is bailing out Athens.
So by that logic, protest and you get 500Mill and a bail out, don`t protest and you get nothing.

Who is the nut-job,

G

Gadjodilo

So by that logic, protest and you get 500Mill and a bail out, don`t protest and you get nothing.

Who is the nut-job,
This bailout (it's around €100-120bn) is at a huge cost to Greece in terms of loss of economic independence. In effect, the Germans are telling the Greeks what to do.

If that happened to us, the first thing to go would be our low corporate tax rate.

reknaw

Will the Gaurds use their batons?:confused:

And thmup the lviign siht out of pecalabe prtoesters?:D

Probably.:roll::roll:

maxthedog

This bailout (it's around €100-120bn) is at a huge cost to Greece in terms of loss of economic independence. In effect, the Germans are telling the Greeks what to do.

If that happened to us, the first thing to go would be our low corporate tax rate.
It was more the philosphy of protest that I was commenting on,other than the economic solution.

The Greeks are on the streets and recieving a bailout on whose terms. The Germans or the Greeks?

Are Greek politicians agreeing to the bailout with one eye on the protesters and their own re-election. Are German politicians not doing the same, with their own electorate.

While in Ireland where we have no street protest, the FF/Developer,Banker scam is running uninterupted and the public will still pick up the tab.

deiseguy

Honestly in our case how could it possibly get any worse? A bit of Germanic planning and long term thinking might be just what the doctor ordered. And I must point out I am as attached to our low corporation tax rate as anyone. It's probably the only worthwhile legacy of the PDs.

dresden8

And I must point out I am as attached to our low corporation tax rate as anyone. It's probably the only worthwhile legacy of the PDs.
In that case they have no worthwhile legacy as Ruarí Quinn lowered corporation tax.

monsieur

would you go away.......

Of course the Garda will do so but that is only minor. There are supplies of tear gas available to deal with the individuals who dare to protest......

A little walk of 100,000 (leaders of same always say 500,000!) around Dublin is only a walk.......and all these walks only cause a bit of hassle for shoppers and commuters.

A protest is where the authorities are obliged to deal with the 100 who will be 'disorderly' and all those people will go before the courts and will then suffer the severe consequences.....

So no one will even dare to protest if they wish to keep their jobs in the public sector or private sector.

Popular Threads

Most Replies