Will Tubbs cover IMF tonight or protect FF again?

politicaldonations

We should have a special late late to discuss this huge event. Likes of Dunphy, o'toole etc should be on tonight but FF's posterboy wont allow it i bet.

ellie08

The IMF might look at his salary paid by the taxpayers. Let's hope they don't watch the show or he'll be in for a sharp pay decrease!

draiocht23

They should do a show about it but won't - Tubs isn't a fan of current affairs. A ten-minute political interview seems to be the most he can muster.

Comedian Dara O'Briain is on afaik.

chriskavo

I doubt it, he regards the IMF as a topic of humor on his show and is constantly telling the nation that "it ain't that bad folks".

Rocket Man

According to his twitter he will be discussing the state of the nation with 3 newspaper editors.

ballot stuffer

Tubs is out of his depth at anything resembling a serious topic. Even his just for a laugh b-list celeb interviews are mostly cringe worthy.

Franzoni

With the flak he's getting lately i reckon he won't be there much longer in that chair anyway.....

He's a tool at the best of times but his FF bias is sickening.....

chriskavo

Iarmhi Gael

Yesterday he treated it as a matter for joking, I understand, Star Wars theme tune and all. I think a few people were upset by that. It'll probably be more along the lines of feigned concern with a bit of 'direction' of the outrage...
Tubidy will point to a six year whose made a jigsaw out of 2,000 pieces and say - Isn't Ireland great - If this is the future we are in safe hands. All's grand so

H.R. Haldeman

I think it's all over for the apologists, and I think the majority of them have finally accepted as much. Joe Duffy has had FF callers on all week saying never again.

The main reason the government has looked so ridiculous all week is because of this total isolation. It really was Iraqi Information Ministry stuff. Or something from a Monty Python sketch (you know, something like Cleese in a bowler hat, jacket and tie, but wearing a pink tutu and high heels, standing in a small sinking dingy in the Serpentine shouting about how the water was lovely, in his most pompous tones. A crazy man all alone while the sane look on laughing in disbelief). The government are Cleese while everyone else has scrambled ashore to laugh at them sinking.

If Tubridy doesn't give them a good kicking tonight I'd be very surprised.

TradCat

The chattering classes, editors, columnists, TV personalities who were used to driving the discourse and setting the agenda will now be reduced to helpless fulminating and irrelevant ranting.

Welcome to our world guys.

Mary Frances

Just heard on Drivetime on Radio 1 that the IMF team currently in Ireland have just arrived from Afghanistan...

jmayo

The IMF might look at his salary paid by the taxpayers. Let's hope they don't watch the show or he'll be in for a sharp pay decrease!
That's it.
Does anyone have AJAI CHOPRA's number and let him know how money is wasted in the state propaganda machine ?

I like that lad already.
He made a point of walking, something our fat ars**d useless fu**wit cabinet members never do.

that mans a weasel.
That's an insult to weasels everywhere. :mad:

Aengus Fanning - Editor - Sunday Independent
Brendan O'Connor - Showbiz Editor - Sunday Independent
Jody Corcoran - Political Editor - Sunday Independent
3 tools.
What about eoghan harris, surely they need someone to talk up bertie ?

I think it's all over for the apologists, and I think the majority of them have finally accepted as much. Joe Duffy has had FF callers on all week saying never again.

The main reason the government has looked so ridiculous all week is because of this total isolation. It really was Iraqi Information Ministry stuff. Or something from a Monty Python sketch (you know, something like Cleese in a bowler hat, jacket and tie, but wearing a pink tutu and high heels, standing in a small sinking dingy in the Serpentine shouting about how the water was lovely, in his most pompous tones. A crazy man all alone while the sane look on laughing in disbelief). The government are Cleese while everyone else has scrambled ashore to laugh at them sinking.
Wrong wrong.
They are dragging us all down with them and given their way they would kick us out of the lifeboats so they and their cronies would be safe.

If Tubridy doesn't give them a good kicking tonight I'd be very surprised.
That peice of grade A sh**e is not going to turn on the party of his grandfather, his two uncles, his two cousins, his brother and indeed himself during his days in UCD.
His family are dyed in the wool ffers.
He will make jokes, he will say where did it all go wrong and how unlucky we were and the markets just couldn't see the governments side of things.

Oh for the chance to see the guy in a pub again. :mad:

stalins granny

no it will be a human interest story of a middle aged man suddenly savaged by a wild animal

Tubridy: Now tell us what happened to you

Pat Carey : i was sitting in studio one going about my business of lying through my teeth about the mess this country is in when suddenly i was set upon by a feral Rabbitte.

ellie08

no it will be a human interest story of a middle aged man suddenly savaged by a wild animal

Tubridy: Now tell us what happened to you

Ha ha, You're right. He has a formula, 3 guests, one FF, who's a 'bit of craic' maybe a z list celeb (eg Lisa Murphy), and then a human story so sad and depressing that it puts you in a bad mood. Wonderful stuff.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies