• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Will you pay 2.5% Zakat tax (Muslim Church Tax) on all meat you consume?

Bobcolebrooke

Will you pay 2.5% Muslim tax on all meat you consume? The growing prevalence of Halal meat in the market place along with moves by UK schools to ban non Halal meat means that soon all meat will be Halal meat.

Producers will want to ensure that Hal meat will not be subject to contamination by non Halal meat and this will force practically all meat to be Halal meat.

Halal meat is liable to the Muslim Zakat tax at the rate of 2.5% as the meat is prayed over during slaughter and offered to Allah as a sacrifice. The Tax is paid to Muslim groups.

The rate of zakat is 2.5 percent, not of income, but of the value of all of one's possessions. Five categories of goods are taxed under Muslim Law: grains; fruit; camels; cattle; sheep and goats; gold and silver; and movable goods. A producer would have to pay the 25% tax on all meat he produced and would have to pass it on tot he consumer.

Zakat: The Alms Tax - ReligionFacts

Kev408

Empty vessels...

drummed

Best thread yet Neutron. You really put the effort in to your threads and the results are clear for all to see.

Mitsui2

I thought you just loved starting threads. Does this mean you actually love staring threads meant to cause rows or just that you love starting dumb threads?

Can I be the first to say: ZOO!

Bobcolebrooke

I thought you just loved starting threads. Does this mean you actually love staring threads meant to cause rows or just that you love starting dumb threads?

You have no objection to paying the 2.5% Zakat tax?

Mitsui2

Best thread yet Neutron. You really put the effort in to your threads and the results are clear for all to see.
Is Bob really Neutron? Is that possible? I mean just how long can one man w**k?

drummed

Ahh no, we'll find no cows at the Zoo i'm afraid. Are you trying to silence debate on this important topic?

bob3367

Will you pay 2.5% Muslim tax on all meat you consume? The growing prevalence of Halal meat in the market place along with moves by UK schools to ban non Halal meat means that soon all meat will be Halal meat.

Producers will want to ensure that Hal meat will not be subject to contamination by non Halal meat and this will force practically all meat to be Halal meat.

Halal meat is liable to the Muslim Zakat tax at the rate of 2.5% as the meat is prayed over during slaughter and offered to Allah as a sacrifice. The Tax is paid to Muslim groups.

The rate of zakat is 2.5 percent, not of income, but of the value of all of one's possessions. Five categories of goods are taxed under Muslim Law: grains; fruit; camels; cattle; sheep and goats; gold and silver; and movable goods. A producer would have to pay the 25% tax on all meat he produced and would have to pass it on tot he consumer.

I would pay a 100% tax on meat, if it meant consuming you.....

This troll needs a banning , like Neutron,......oh wait.

ruserious

Are you happy to pay a tax of 2.5% on your fillet steak to a Muslim church group?
Give one bit of evidence that this tax is to be introduced to a non-Muslim country. G'wan, chop chop.

Bobcolebrooke

Give one bit of evidence that this tax is to be introduced to a non-Muslim country. G'wan, chop chop.
Halal meat must be prayed over by a devout Muslim. All cattle are subject to the ZAKAT tax. The producer will pass it on to the consumer.

alloverbartheshouting

The rate of zakat is 2.5 percent, not of income, but of the value of all of one's possessions. Five categories of goods are taxed under Muslim Law: grains; fruit; camels; cattle; sheep and goats; gold and silver; and movable goods. A producer would have to pay the 25% tax on all meat he produced and would have to pass it on tot he consumer.j

Do you know something the rest of us don't?

bob3367

Is Bob really Neutron? Is that possible? I mean just how long can one man w**k?
Excuse me I am the real bob, so be careful on the use of bob;)

Kev408

Halal meat must be prayed over by a devout Muslim. All cattle are subject to the ZAKAT tax. The producer will pass it on to the consumer.
What did you do to be let start threads? Create a new username and post relatively normal stuff until you exposed your real self? Suck a blade, Bob.

drummed

You make a convincing argument there.

Anybody know if there's anything good on telly this time of night?

Bobcolebrooke

Well genius, what do all the Muslims in Ireland who currently buy halal do so?
Let me explain. Whan most major meat factories are producing halal meat given that 90% is exported we end up eating halal meat too which is liable for 2.5% Zakat tax.