• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Willie Frazer: I wouldn’t condemn the shooting of Martin McGuinness

Just Jack

Source: Irish News’ Twitter https://twitter.com/irish_news

Should the Guards really be permitting a man - who is advocating the murder of the co-First Minister of the North, Martin McGuinness – to march in Dublin?

firesidetommy

Whilst I'm no lover of the mans' stance, I'm guessing that if you had several close family members murdered by republicans like he had, you might feel slightly different.

james toney

Should the Guards really be permitting a man - who is advocating the murder of the co-First Minister of the North, Martin McGuinness – to march in Dublin?
Supporters,and those that have a sneaking regard of Willie,will love that.

fontenoy

Whilst I'm no lover of the mans' stance, I'm guessing that if you had several close family members murdered by republicans like he had, you might feel slightly different.
I've had two relatives murdered by the British Army and RUC in that order a 67yr old Uncle and a 14 yr old female cousin, am I entitled to practically advocate the murder/assassination of anyone that I feel was involved? The war is over, practically everyone suffered, time to move the f$ck along.

meriwether

Frazer is mad.

But I understand why he is mad.

I might be mad too, with anger or grief, if I was him.

RedCloud

co( deputy) first minister of the North....what ? Pole ? Everest ? Channel ?

I mean to say, who would shed a tear at the demise of Mertin, apart from our beloved Mrs. Thatcher, perhaps ? :)

Northtipp

Frazer is mad.

I have some sympathy with that alright. Mind you plenty suffered on both sides and dont act as he does but madness sees little logic I guess. What's worse is the manipulation of him by others.

RedCloud

I have some sympathy with that alright. Mind you plenty suffered on both sides and dont act as he does but madness sees little logic I guess. What's worse is the manipulation of him by others.
Not half as bad as the manipulation of those poor deluded fools in the nat/rep community though, huh ? :)

Mackers

Willie Frazer is a opportunistic moron. Many families lost love ones including my own. If you want more families to do likewise, you do as Frazer does and spout your hatred. You can then wollow and find support from the likes of Redcloud. Bitter twisted hate filled sectarian bigots with one track minds on the road to nowhere. Thankfully I've never felt the need to live of another person's wound. To have done so is the very epitome of cowardice.

Tommythesash

Frazer is mad.

Unionists are always coming out with spontaneous utterances like this, it doesn't mean they are mad, a bit stupid maybe.

RedCloud

Unionists are always coming out with spontaneous utterances like this, it doesn't mean they are mad, a bit stupid maybe.
Are you a Unionist now Sooty ? :)

Evergreenfinch

He hasn't asked for McGuinness to be shot, he has said he wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Very few people on here can say they never felt 'eh' when someone from a group they hate got killed.

Tommythesash

He hasn't asked for McGuinness to be shot, he has said he wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Very few people on here can say they never felt 'eh' when someone from a group they hate got killed.
While there were times that I 'hated' the British army, I actually felt sorry for some of them when they were killed or wounded by Ulsters true defenders.

Narcissist

It's nothing we didn't already know. Willie Frazer is a very, very bitter man.

belfast1981

I honestly would not want to see one more person, regardless of who they are, or what they have/may have done in the past, killed. While I personally do not like the man, I do respect he has done a lot for the peace process in recent years.

I am sure there is still a lot more he knows than he is letting on about the past. But I would never want to see anyone killed in an act of terrorism again on this island.

Boiled Oysters Malloy

Sure, one sides as bad as the other.

Right, Tommy?

J

Johnny Boy

Fraser's famous quote "I had a lot of time for Billy Wright - he called a spade a spade." tells us all we need to know.
He is a poisonously bitter little fool, who admits that he had empathy with a sectarian serial killer. This doesn't surprise me in the least.
If anything his irrational, extremist views lend some credence to those who claim that his murdered family members were actually members of the Glenanne gang. You don'r get such extreme views out of the trees.

J

Johnny Boy

With a "borrowed" screen name like that I can't help wondering whose sock you are..............................
Regardless you do yourself no favours. It is clear that you've been around the block a few times on discussion boards.