• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Willie Frazer in anti terror swoop

Ren84

Good to see unionist terrorist supporter and all round scumbag Willie Frazer getting collared by anti terror PSNI who he thought were "Republicans" at first.

Mr Frazer said he was driving on Saturday afternoon to the Kingsmills massacre monument, which is being refurbished, when his vehicle was forced to stop by two unmarked cars.

He said: “One car pulled in front of mine and another behind forcing me to stop. Men in boiler suits jumped out. At first, I thought they were republicans until they told me they were police.

“They made me get out of the car and searched me thoroughly. They even took my wallet off me for examination. They searched the inside of the car twice.

“I don’t know what they thought they were looking for but the only thing they found were banners for a demonstration. They questioned me about where I was coming from and going to but I refused to answer.”

Mr Frazer said nationalist drivers passing by were laughing as he was detained at the side of the road.
Anti-terror police search Willie Frazer - Local - Belfast Newsletter

How did he know they were nationalists? Unionist and nationalist number-plates? :confused:

theloner

Do you not know discussion or threads about Mr. Frazer are banned from the NI section...because he is so much of an embarassment to our unionists posters.

Aristodemus

Ren84

eskrimador

Frazer said he wash against loyalist violenence in the link. When did that start for the man recently named as a senior member of the Red Hand Commandos?

Ren84

Frazer said he wash against loyalist violenence in the link. When did that start for the man recently named as a senior member of the Red Hand Commandos?
Copped that as well. Does this mean Frazer will admit he was wrong for backing unionist paramilitaries over the years?

eskrimador

Copped that as well. Does this mean Frazer will admit he was wrong for backing unionist paramilitaries over the years?
Depends on what the voices in his head tells him to do.

jdaly

Ren84

Nothing good about it, it simply shows that nothing has changed and we are still liable to this type of treatment by secret police.
Except Frazer IS a well known associate of unionist murder gangs.

collina

Depends on what the voices in his head tells him to do.
It's well known that the voices in Willie's head were surrounded and kidnapped by two van-loads of republican voices sometime ago.

Ren84

Methinks wee Willie may have slightly embellished this account to make himself look more manly. Anti-terror cops nearly ramming him off the road in thrilling fashion??? Sounds like something out of the A-Team. Fool is certainly an apt description of him. :eek:

fitzroyalty

Good to see unionist terrorist supporter and all round scumbag Willie Frazer getting collared by anti terror PSNI who he thought were "Republicans" at first.

Anti-terror police search Willie Frazer - Local - Belfast Newsletter

How did he know they were nationalists? Unionist and nationalist number-plates? :confused:
You've gotta love the village idiot! As if anyone in S. Armagh, Republican or otherwise, gives a shyte about William Frazer. He's nothing more than a minor irritation.

Those awful Nationalist motorists, laughing at him! They're not the only ones :D

InsideImDancing

Worst.terrorist.ever!:)

Boiled Oysters Malloy

Mr Frazer said he had photographed the police cars blocking in his vehicle but that the officers had seen this and had taken his camera from him and deleted the images.
How convenient. Just like how he lost the camera footage of him fighting off twenty Republicans who tried to kidnap him a few years ago.

Poor bloke can't get a break.

caulfield

Nothing good about it, it simply shows that nothing has changed and we are still liable to this type of treatment by secret police.
Couldn't agree more. The same people happy with this happening to Frazer would be foaming at the mouth if it had been a high profile republican
Such policing should never be considered normal in a civilised society