Willie Frazer - turns out he really was the ultimate hypocrite

Observer B

Levellers

We knew all along his family was deeply involved in sectarian murders in Armagh. He was also the person who set up two Protestant teenagers, Andrew Robb and David McIlwaine, to be murdered by the UVF for no good reason.

Marcella

It appears the bigoted clown had a murderous trait about him.

former wesleyan

Willy Frazer a quartermaster. The mind boggles.

Paddyc

Right. There's more to this. Frazer was, to put it kindly, not overly endowed with brains. Who was using him as a front, and why?

One senses that current and retired members of the DUP were up to their neck in this.
Frazer would have been the monkey. Someone else was the organ grinder. The most involvement he would have had would be delivery boy.

former wesleyan

Right. There's more to this. Frazer was, to put it kindly, not overly endowed with brains. Who was using him as a front, and why?

One senses that current and retired members of the DUP were up to their neck in this.
DUPers like Mervyn Spratt did time for holding the South African arms purchases. Spratt wouldn't be overburdened with brains either.

jimbohane

He always came across as a bit of a clown along with his close associate Jamie Bryson. Well done LAD for constantly making a joke of him which must have really irritated him until the day he died.

raetsel

I don't know how close to true this was, but I was told many years ago by someone who lived not too far away from Frazer that his father and uncles were involved with the Glenanne gang, and that the gang's activity diminished considerably in the area after they were all murdered.
Can anyone else cast light on this?
On the issue of Frazer's involvement, this is not a stunning revelation but it does put some meat on the bones.

AhNowStop

Willy Frazer a quartermaster. The mind boggles.
A link in the chain and no doubt a patsy if/when required .. As you have no doubt realised, the chain goes a lot higher than the boul wullie .. he was just a wee part of the inherent British/Loyalist murderous collusion

and lets not forget, a good friend of the DUPs was wullie

Ruff says Flaherty

He always came across as a bit of a clown along with his close associate Jamie Bryson. Well done LAD for constantly making a joke of him which must have really irritated him until the day he died.
I follow that twerp Bryson on Twitter. A poisonous and blinkered little troll. Not the sharpest tool I'd say though, just a blunt one. He will tweet something to criticize Republicans and then 5 minutes later defend loyalists for exactly the same thing.

Observer B

I follow that twerp Bryson on Twitter. A poisonous and blinkered little troll. Not the sharpest tool I'd say though, just a blunt one. He will tweet something to criticize Republicans and then 5 minutes later defend loyalists for exactly the same thing.
Please unfollow him! A lot of people are following him for this reason, well, he is hilarious at times. You and others are only massaging his ego and giving him credence.

raetsel

They are his associates of course, and they'd amputate his balls for breakfast if the little twerp ever had the temerity to speak out about their criminality. He is the very epitome of a dimwit of course. You'd have to be to seek out the company of volatile psychopaths.

Ruff says Flaherty

Please unfollow him! A lot of people are following him for this reason, well, he is hilarious at times. You and others are only massaging his ego and giving him credence.
I think the same,people should just ignore him. The comments are hilarious at times as well though.

Mickeymac

It appears the bigoted clown had a murderous trait about him.

That was highlighted here years ago Marcella and needless to say, our usual suspects, some still contributing here, decided to go the denial route and made complete knuts of themselves in the process.

Mickeymac

Concur sir, but, my main criticism is the fact that the unionist politicians attending the Haas talks consulted with that little a$$hole throughout the talks at Stormont.

raetsel

Well done LAD for constantly making a joke of him which must have really irritated him until the day he died.
He was low hanging fruit for them of course. Willie wasn't even astute enough to disguise his murderous sympathies and droned on about victims while openly remaining friends with ruthless murderers, Billy Wright being a notorious example. Susan McKay had it well documented years ago. The people running the LAD page are clever and as sharp as a razor. It is not in the least surprising that they could lampoon him at will.

Mickeymac

He was low hanging fruit for them of course. Willie wasn't even astute enough to disguise his murderous sympathies and droned on about victims while openly remaining friends with ruthless murderers, Billy Wright being a notorious example. Susan McKay had it well documented years ago. The people running the LAD page are clever and as sharp as a razor. It is not in the least surprising that they could lampoon him at will.

Indeed sir and btw, started to read Susan's latest on my getaway last weekend. (y)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies