Willie Frazer - turns out he really was the ultimate hypocrite

Se0samh

Se0, have had my fill of watching such AH's on social media today and each and everyone has one thing in common,..... hatred, sectarianism, racism, bigotry and overall cluelessness regarding Brexit and it's implications for these dopey bigots,
That's because you, like me, are one of the lesser breeds, Mickey...we're not made of the right stuff...

Mickeymac

That's because you, like me, are one of the lesser breeds, Mickey...we're not made of the right stuff...

Concur sir, we even give history lessons for free ;) btw am enjoying that reading material you kindly furnished me with.(y)

Se0samh

Lots of Catholic hatred on show there from the "Pastor" in about as dodgy a context as possible. Has he facilitated murder himself or does he leave that up to those he shepherds to God?

Oh, I couldn't possibly comment...

Mickeymac

Lots of Catholic hatred on show there from the "Pastor" in about as dodgy a context as possible. Has he facilitated murder himself or does he leave that up to those he shepherds to God?

Wish that was my question to win the one million dollar prize.:LOL:

Levellers

bang bang

Frazer would have been the monkey. Someone else was the organ grinder. The most involvement he would have had would be delivery boy.
I wouldn't be so sure, in that particular set up he may have been one of the smarter ones!

runwiththewind

It's a pity he's not alive to face these accusations.

McTell

Twitter
No
Oh, a norn irish working class hero has died. He was involved in killing other norn irish working class heros. Haven;t we heard this all before?

Did he try for the redemption thing? I'd never heard of him.

Glaucon

It's a pity he's not alive to face these accusations.
Being involved in terrorism is one thing. Many people at the time found themselves caught up in a situation that they wouldn't necessarily have pursued if there were peace. But Frazer portrayed himself as a so-called "innocent victim" (and was backed to the hilt by the DUP and TUV) all the while acting as a gun runner for Loyalists. Condemnation from Jim Allister and friends has been conspicuous by its absence....

Observer B

"The lesser breeds who only recently learned to read"

Another clueless loyalist who doesn't know his history. He doesn't know that the penal laws applied equally to his beloved Ulster Scots and that they were consigned to being educated in Hedge schools along with the Catholics:

Last edited:

AhNowStop

Willie certainly wasnt the brains behind the process .. just a bitter expendable clown of a link way down the chain.

and on the front of the newsletter today they have the disgraceful heading .. "Willie took the fight to the IRA" .. or something like that (maybe someone can post up exactly what it does say) .. disgusting unionist hypocrisy once again but totally expected of course..

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies