Willie Frazer - turns out he really was the ultimate hypocrite

death or glory

He threatened to bring his mobs back to Dublin:ROFLMAO: needless to say...…..that never happened.:LOL:
He didn't have too.
It showed Eire as an intolerant, sectarian, bigoted country and how Rebs love rioting.

Mickeymac

how did this guy manage in the army and business and weapons distribution he seemed so unstable

Why ask contributors to an Irish political forum, would it not make more sense to contact the relevant authorities or those who uncovered this latest scandal from within political unionism and their buddies in the loyalist death squads?

EnglishObserver

Ach are ye upset wee son ?

Are you upset that your wee Willie was involved in the murder of countless people ?

Or are ye just upset because it’s came out ?

unionists like you being hypocritical gets funnier & funnier every day ... can ye genuinely not see that ? :rolleyes: 😂

Btw prove what exactly?
Hold on my friend. I know little about Willie. If he was involved in arming The UFF, I would understand that, given the context of the troules (an ethno-sectarian conflict) and specifically how many of his family were murdered by Irish Nationalists. Understanding does not indicate support, by the way.

AhNowStop

Hold on my friend. I know little about Willie. If he was involved in arming The UFF, I would understand that, given the context of the troules (an ethno-sectarian conflict) and specifically how many of his family were murdered by Irish Nationalists. Understanding does not indicate support, by the way.
Now why aren't I surprised to hear you “understand” Willie ...

do you have the same “understandIng” as to why there were republican paramilitaries?

do you also “understand” how pathetically hypocritical unionist politicians are when they laughably try to portray themselves as whiter than white?

I wonder have Snarlene & Co commented on this yet ... maybe she’ll row back on her grave side eulogy .... what ye think son ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Observer B

I wonder have Snarlene & Co commented on this yet ... maybe she’ll row back on her grave side eulogy .... what ye think son ?
No, there will be complete radio silence from that quarter. Remember when she made this statement:

After the results came out and pro remain candidates won 2/3 of the seats, what was her response? Nothing, Nada, disappeared for a few weeks …….. probably in Sri Lanka

Marcella

Willie’s pastor released a video defending his friend. A video in which he failed to conceal his sectarian bile.

How does one become a pastor ? Is it literally open to anyone calling themselves one and having carte blanche to spew hate under the guise of religion?

Last edited:

Levellers

Willie’s pastor released a video defending his friend. A video in witch he failed to conceal his sectarian bile.

How does one become a pastor ? Is it literally open to anyone calling themselves one and having carte blanche to spew hate under the guise of religion?
He has just called himself a Pastor. Sure one of the Shankill Butchers calls himself a Pastor!

He's also a convicted fraudster. Third brother sentenced for NI farming VAT repayment fraud - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Paddyc

He didn't have too.
It showed Eire as an intolerant, sectarian, bigoted country and how Rebs love rioting.
No it didn't.

He wanted to march past Talbot St. the site of one of the no-warning Dublin-Monaghan bombs displaying of the picture of Robert McConnell a member of the UVF / UDR who was allegedly involved, in the murder of 26 people in Dublin in those bombings.Can you imagine if 'Love Ireland' wanted to march down the Shankill with a picture of Thomas Begley?

Official Ireland wanted people to ignore the parade, but that was not going to be allowed to happen.

AhNowStop

No, there will be complete radio silence from that quarter. Remember when she made this statement:

After the results came out and pro remain candidates won 2/3 of the seats, what was her response? Nothing, Nada, disappeared for a few weeks …….. probably in Sri Lanka
Exactly.... DUPlicitous tossers ... not to be trusted

thankfully they’ve fuked themselves well & proper this time ... no matter what happens now:)

EnglishObserver

Now why aren't I surprised to hear you “understand” Willie ...

do you have the same “understandIng” as to why there were republican paramilitaries?

do you also “understand” how pathetically hypocritical unionist politicians are when they laughably try to portray themselves as whiter than white?

I wonder have Snarlene & Co commented on this yet ... maybe she’ll row back on her grave side eulogy .... what ye think son ? :rolleyes:
As regards both Republican and Loyalist groups I can understand how frightened and angry communities spawned militant and even murderous groups - it is that way the world over. Young men on both sides joined paramilitary groups for patriotic and vengeful reasons and out of a feeling they had no option. Hate was also a strong motive, as was a historical culture of militancy and tradition.

As regards Unionist politicions, they did indeed operate within broad front organisations with Loyalist paramilitaries, such as during the '74 and '77 strikes, but this did not mean they were engaged in any murderous activity - that was quite seperate. In any case most paramilitaries such as The UDA were legal in those times. Paisley's groups such as The Third Force were not involved in significant violence. Even Ulster Resistance split with Paisley prior to it involving itself in arms importation. Of course, Unionists used Loyalist paramilitaries as a vague threat from time to time (which Loyalists came to resent), but then The SDLP did the same with militant Republicans.

EnglishObserver

Willie’s pastor released a video defending his friend. A video in which he failed to conceal his sectarian bile.

That's why they call it Protestantism.

death or glory

No it didn't.

He wanted to march past Talbot St. the site of one of the no-warning Dublin-Monaghan bombs displaying of the picture of Robert McConnell a member of the UVF / UDR who was allegedly involved, in the murder of 26 people in Dublin in those bombings.Can you imagine if 'Love Ireland' wanted to march down the Shankill with a picture of Thomas Begley?

Official Ireland wanted people to ignore the parade, but that was not going to be allowed to happen.
Allegedly.
They wouldn't have known as I did who Thomas McConnell was.
It was pure sectarian bigotry against Ulster prods.
Official Ireland would have been right as you played into his hands.

Paddyc

Allegedly.
They wouldn't have known as I did who Thomas McConnell was.
It was pure sectarian bigotry against Ulster prods.
Official Ireland would have been right as you played into his hands.
Willie Frazier the great strategic thinker?

I think not.

McConnell’s picture was not going to be transported past the site of the massacre of utterly innocent civilians he helped orchestrate and certainly not in a parade organized by that toe rag Willie Frazier.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies