Willie O'Dea gory knife crime leaflet

williewatch

I received Willie O'Dea's gory knife crime leaflet in the letter box this week.

Made me feel quesy, the week that is in it in Limerick.

Part of Willie O'Dea's crime leaflet which is being dropped in all Limerick letter boxs

Last edited:

DCon

Is that the Royal "we" he is using?

No mention of FF on the leaflet..

Mushroom

He really is a Grade A toerag, isn't he?

Much as I like the city of Limerick and its inhabitants (yes Bock - even you!) I find it hard to forgive them for repeatedly ensuring that this despicable low life repeatedly achieves the highest personal vote in the country.

williewatch

Is that the Royal "we" he is using?

No mention of FF on the leaflet..
FF got a mention this time on another part of the leaflet. I suppose it was after people commenting that FF had been left off his free sheet adds.

Mushroom

FF got a mention this time on another part of the leaflet. I suppose it was after people commenting that FF had been left off his free sheet adds.
Any references to Dell, new jobs, the future of Shannon Airport, the revised Limerick boundaries or the IMF on the leaflet?

williewatch

Any references to Dell, new jobs, the future of Shannon Airport, the revised Limerick boundaries or the IMF on the leaflet?
No, no mention of jobs or Shannon Airport...just stuff like this. Lots of blood red. I wonder did head office kick his ass to make him start using their logo again? Or had these leaflets been printed before the FF meltdown?

JoeHickey

Willie is such a neurotic/obsessive/nutjob in relation to his manic canvass I wouldn’t be surprised if he is unaware of the multiple deaths in the county.

williewatch

Willie is such a neurotic/obsessive/nutjob in relation to his manic canvass I wouldn’t be surprised if he is unaware of the multiple deaths in the county.
TBH I was amazed that he did not suspend delivery of this leaflet in a week that we had four stabbing deaths in County Limerick.

JoeHickey

TBH I was amazed that he did not suspend delivery of this leaflet in a week that we had four stabbing deaths in County Limerick.
Wille interfere in his canvass/election distribution (actually on another note I wonder is Cllr Crowe getting paid to deleiver these leaflets?) are you mad? He couldnt give a shi*e about anyone but himself.

Abacus

No, no mention of jobs or Shannon Airport...just stuff like this. Lots of blood red. I wonder did head office kick his ass to make him start using their logo again? Or had these leaflets been printed before the FF meltdown?

This pic of the guy in handcuffs would have more meaning for me if I saw that the chappie was wearing pinstripe rather than the woooookin' man's denims, janorramean ?

Some other pary ought to do a leaflet showing a photo of Willie, Clowen and cronies at a piss up that says
CRIME DOES PAY

florin

I received Willie O'Dea's gory knife crime leaflet in the letter box this week.

Made me feel quesy, the week that is in it in Limerick.

Part of Willie O'Dea's crime leaflet which is being dropped in all Limerick letter boxs
That's an enormous butcher knife, hardly the type one would use to stab someone. And no fada in "Gardaí". And why is "samurai" capitalised, and why are their swords described as "an outright nuisance"? Appalling sloppiness.

Mushroom

I'd say that many of Willie's unfortunate constituents will be really delighted at their City's 'figurehead' for drawing yet more attention to Limerick's unfortunate image as Stab City.

Nice own goal there, Wilbert, you stupid twat.

shutuplaura

Pure crass.

Hey, were swords being used in serious crimes by the way?

New Threads

Most Replies