• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Willie O'Dea looks shell shocked as disability campaigners chew his ass off

williewatch

I have to say that I enjoyed watching the Willie O'Dea piece on this Video clip put on youtube by SF.

0'Dea looks like he is in shock as the disability campaigners tell him a few home truths.

Even though O'Dea has completely forgotten that he was was ever in government apparently the disability campaigners have not.

[video=youtube;pZ0M7lwJ6qA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pZ0M7lwJ6qA[/video]

reddymix

I have to say that I enjoyed watching the Willie O'Dea piece on this Video clip put on youtube by SF.

0'Dea looks like he is in shock as the disability campaigners tell him a few home truths.

Even though O'Dea has completely forgotten that he was was ever in government apparently the disability campaigners have not.

[video=youtube;pZ0M7lwJ6qA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pZ0M7lwJ6qA[/video]
when was this?

Analyzer

I think it is unfair of the crowd to give out about Groucho Marx failing in his responsibilities.

He is only a clown. And one of the best that is around.

Clanrickard

Swweeeeeetttttt! Could not happen to a nicer chancer!

ruserious

Willie O'Dea: '' Ya See, even I have a solution to this problem...''

flavirostris

Somebody shouted "never mind the polls, we know the story", so I assume it's recently. Was Willie hoping for some populist oxygen and it blew up in his face?

Barnsleyfc

As terrible as it is that it has to be done,it's great to see al those people out there standing up for themselves,maybe we're finally seeing the beginning of a protest culture.
Lest people forget that as bad as the current government are that WOD and his kind are the architects of this crisis.

bonkers

I'll tell you what I mean,my friend, I know at least six people on 'The disability' who are well able to work.

Very well able.

That's what I mean
Report them. Maybe you're just a loud mouthed loon on this site and would be afraid if they ever found out it was you if you know someone is defrauding the state, go report them. Be a big brave boy, pal.

ottovonbismarck

I'll tell you what I mean,my friend, I know at least six people on 'The disability' who are well able to work.

Very well able.

That's what I mean
I am inviting you to meet some of the people in the Down syndrome community that I am involved with.

Regards...come and see

True Republican

willie o'dea is a thoroughly odious individual yet the people of limerick have continuously reelected him for the last 30 years.

hammer

And then we have O Snodaigh saying he is standing for those with disability :)

Seriously though SF you should have used someone else.

johnny365

And then we have O Snodaigh saying he is standing for those with disability :)

Seriously though SF you should have used someone else.
Very hard to take that clip seriously when Snoddy is in it.

stakerwallace

willie o'dea is a thoroughly odious individual yet the people of limerick have continuously reelected him for the last 30 years.

Hey, careful about the generalisation: a considerable number of L people have voted for him but not all. Personally, I would rather put nails through my eyelids than vote for WO'D.

Ryan Tubbs

I don't like seeing people getting abused like this, but it really couldn't happen to a nicer fella.

I happened to be passing the Kildare Street side of Leinster House during a protest by nurses in April/May of 2011. And who was standing out there with them, in solidarity against the cuts? Mere weeks after his party had been ejected from Government?

Dear old Willie of course.