Willie O'Dea opens twitter account @willieodeaLIVE

williewatch

Willie O'Dea has opened a twitter account at @willieodeaLIVE

Now is our chance to contact him directly and ask him how he spent his time in government, other than riding around in a tax payers funded Mercedes.

Anybody for a mass #willietweet ?

truthisfree

Willie O'Dea has opened a twitter account at @willieodeaLIVE

Now is our chance to contact him directly and ask him how he spent his time in government, other than riding around in a tax payers funded Mercedes.

Anybody for a mass #willietweet ?
:D yep I'm up for it.

oggy

Interesting, likes Willie so must examine whats involved in setting up a Twitter account myself. I presume its easy if the ABFF can do it

D

Deleted member 17573

Interesting, likes Willie so must examine whats involved in setting up a Twitter account myself. I presume its easy if the ABFF can do it
Talking about it doesn´t mean they can actually do it - a bit like sex:)

Northtipp

At least we can be sure Willie will tweet the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

EUrJokingMeRight

Oggy! Why, oh Why, do you keep going on about the 'Anyone But Financial Fraudsters'(ABFF).
Of course nobody wants our nation run by such people. We get it.

Northtipp

Anyone know if O'Dea's Twit account will have details of all local funeral arrangements posted up?
No I hear a number of Wills have been changed to read that no one from FF should be at their funeral

KingKane

Website
www.danielsullivan.ie
Twitter
kingkane
So to be clear that account is @willieodealI've -what? resigned from government?

And in his bio, I suspect he will simply have to move the former to the front of the bio at due course.

Bio - Fianna Fail TD for Limerick City, Former Cabinet Minister & Junior Minister

oggy

No I hear a number of Wills have been changed to read that no one from FF should be at their funeral
But the ABFF are so poor after the crash they do not need to write a will

Gibby

Didn't I hear recently that our politicians were going off to do a course to get themselves up to speed on internet based social communications???

I wonder how much he got from the taxpayers to get that Titter, er I mean TWITTER account up and running?

Mushroom

I'd say that Willie's constituency gofer Fergal O'Brien set it up for him.

Willie couldn't even wind up a watch without help from a special needs assistant.

Last edited:

wee slabber

So begins the era of the Twittweet!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies