Willie O'Dea opens twitter account @willieodeaLIVE

Oppenheimer

No better twit, I wonder will Sean O'Rourke, like he asked Simon Coveney, ever get to ask Mini-Mario if he "stands over his twit"!!?

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Good point.

WTF

This gob************************e opens a twitter account & it makes front of local paper!
What is interesting is he doesnt use the word TD in his handle.

The fecking eejit that he is has some sense.

Harmonica

Didn't I hear recently that our politicians were going off to do a course to get themselves up to speed on internet based social communications???

I wonder how much he got from the taxpayers to get that Titter, er I mean TWITTER account up and running?
Can't remember if was TDs or local councillors but I am sure I heard previously of social media training for these executives. Like button, check.

idle tim

But the ABFF are so poor after the crash they do not need to write a will
Bankrupt in financial terms i can deal with,Morally Bankrupt like you and your Ilk,now that would cause me to take an extreme decision,much like a former FF leader advised to those who dared question the wisdom of the "Party".Fade away oggy,fade away.:oops::oops:

Prof Honeydew

Now that we're being twerted to his searing insights, is there any chance we might get the views of the Disgraced Former Minister on subjects like:
Perjury
Slander
Wife Bashing
Cannibalism (e.g. trying to eat family members' hands off)?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies