• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.
  • The forum will be closed to new posting in Two (2) Minutes! while the forum software is updated. This should only take a couple of minutes. Please finish any posts in progress.

Wind Turbines: The end is nigh?

Turbinator

No, you're the clown here, replying to something I never said. What I said was that the price of installed capacity has been reducing over time, which will eventually result in lower prices to the consumer, but not before the subsidy regime expires.

The graph you posted above is not even graphed against time. It's just something random you plucked out of your arse. Nobody takes you seriously here.
LOL - you can't even read a simple graph. The price of energy keeps going up the more wind is added to the system. Even basic facts like that are beyond you!!

Orbit v2

LOL - you can't even read a simple graph. The price of energy keeps going up the more wind is added to the system. Even basic facts like that are beyond you!!
Read my post again - particularly this bit "which will eventually result in lower prices to the consumer, but not before the subsidy regime expires"..

Hopefully, it will sink in if you read it aloud often enough.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies