Winters First Snowfall - Snowing in Munster Now

Tea Party Patriot

It has just started to snow here in Munster, I wonder if it is a prelude to another winter like last year?

Will anyone fancy canvassing in a January election under those conditions?

milipod

It has just started to snow here in Munster, I wonder if it is a prelude to another winter like last year?

I dont know about canvassing but here in stepaside co dublin I will be lucky to get out of my estate

TonyB

Twitter
technopolitics
I think it's quite beautiful...dogs are tearing around the field out the back just now...there are some things those idiots in Dublin and Brussels can't take away from us :)

picador

Been snowing here in Belfast (intermittently) for the last couple of days. The hilltops around the city are white. It's a lovely clear morning.

Tea Party Patriot

Snowed up here 24 hours ago - Will the weather affect the march ?
Could well do going by what the poster from Stepaside is saying above.

milipod

I think it's quite beautiful...dogs are tearing around the field out the back just now...there are some things those idiots in Dublin and Brussels can't take away from us :)
While i agree with the beautiful part i am worried about getting junior to school on monday

gijoe

I had a check on accuweather and they seem to be forecasting a return to normal tempetures from next weekend.

Ah Well

Lovely sunny (if cold) day here in the Rebel County ... not a flake of snow to be seen ....

:D

Think they're quoting attendance figs of 20,000 for March in Dublin City Centre .. lower than was anticipated I'd think - the weather would have affected attendance

Tea Party Patriot

Lovely sunny (if cold) day here in the Rebel County ... not a flake of snow to be seen ....

:D

Think they're quoting attendance figs of 20,000 for March .. lower than was anticipated I'd think - the weather would have affected attendance
There was snow there this morning but it didn't lodge.

hurricane

may be a timely reminder to look in on any old folk....my next door neighbour was outa coal today, and the coalman won't call till Thursday..I wouldn't have known only I drops the echo into her (92) every evening, no harm in checking lads !!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies