With the 100 year anniversary of partition coming up, who wants & needs Stormont up & running more?

AhNowStop

With the 100 year anniversary of partition coming up, who wants & needs Stormont up & running more?

My thinking is that the DUP need it more, actually "a lot more" .. the vast majority of Unionists would "certainly" want it up & running for their centenary ....

Nationalists .. hmmm,,,, not so much ... I doubt there'd be too many Nats crying if the baul Stormont was sitting gathering dust in 2022....

I guess if nothing changes soon, the big question could end up being ... Do Snarlene & the lads want it enough to start start playing nice ? :confused:

Last edited:

Se0samh

My thinking is that the DUP need it more, actually "a lot more" .. the vast majority of Unionists would "certainly" want it up & running for their centenary ....

Nationalists .. hmmm,,,, not so much ... I doubt there'd be too many Nats crying if the baul Stormont was sitting gathering dust in 2022....

I guess if nothing changes soon, the big question could end up being ... Do Snarlene & the lads want it enough to start start playing nice ? :confused:

[video=youtube;aObZJN9zDtA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aObZJN9zDtA[/video]

:rolleyes:

vivabrigada

2022 is when the North will reach it's sell-by date, after Brexit it might be euthasnised before that.

between the bridges

Another sh1te OP, zoo...

NMunsterman

Another sh1te OP, zoo...
Translates as :

" I do not like being reminded that the North is a dysfunctional FUBAR of a statelet tightly strapped into a strait-jacket on a life-support machine and monitored 24/7 by Dublin, London and Washington - and feck it, nowadays Brussels too."

Mickeymac

Translates as :

" I do not like being reminded that the North is a dysfunctional FUBAR of a statelet tightly strapped into a strait-jacket on a life-support machine and monitored 24/7 by Dublin, London and Washington - and feck it, nowadays Brussels too."

Absolutely NMM, on the money there sir.

SideysGhost

Yeah I doubt very many nationalists care at all about Stormont. Unionists have proven they have zero interest in competent fair governance of Oor Wee Pravince so fnck 'em, frankly.

Brexit is going to force moderate, educated, professional, farming and trading PULs to have a good hard look at where their interests really lie.

The whole concept of NornIrn is now the proverbial chicken running round the farmyard with no heid. It's dead already, it just doesn't realise it yet.

Mickeymac

Yeah I doubt very many nationalists care at all about Stormont. Unionists have proven they have zero interest in competent fair governance of Oor Wee Pravince so fnck 'em, frankly.

Brexit is going to force moderate, educated, professional, farming and trading PULs to have a good hard look at where their interests really lie.

The whole concept of NornIrn is now the proverbial chicken running round the farmyard with no heid. It's dead already, it just doesn't realise it yet.

Indeed Sidey and Britain looks equally rubber ducked with their inept government and appear totally clueless regards the Brexit debacle.

CastleRay

SideysGhost

I don’t think there’ll be a return to Stormont. One party can bring the whole thing down. That’s not something to return to.
You do realise that means it's Game Over for unionism?

Whatever fevered fantasies are going on inside your head, nobody is going to permit a single-party Unionist government in NornIrn ever again.

Youse don't even have a majority any more FFS but are still prancing about acting the big lad with the God-given right to rule over lesser beings :lol:

Unionism needs a massive dose of Cop The Fnck On.

Se0samh

Whatever fevered fantasies are going on inside your head, nobody is going to permit a single-party Unionist government in NornIrn ever again.

Youse don't even have a majority any more FFS but are still prancing about acting the big lad with the God-given right to rule over lesser beings :lol:

Syrup of figs to clear a blockage...:rolleyes:

SgtBilko

:lol: :lol:. What a embarrassingly poor opening post. :lol:

The creater could have saved himself time by simply poking his tongue out and typing ...'Youseuns need Stormont more than us.....Nah nah...Nah Na Na.' (We don't.)

The forum retard should lock his keyboard away. Embarrassed for him....cringe. :lol:

NMunsterman

The creater could have saved himself time by simply poking his tongue out and typing ...'Youseuns need Stormont more than us.....Nah nah...Nah Na Na.'

The forum retard should lock his keyboard away. Embarrassed for him....cringe. :lol:
Rich coming from the Forum skummer who actually unites Nationalists and Unionists in equal measure with disgust at your endless hate-filled posts.

CastleRay

Not one of the people I gave a preference vote to got elected, so you can save your BS for someone who gives a ****.

Se0samh

The creater could have saved himself time by simply poking his tongue out and typing ...'Youseuns need Stormont more than us.....Nah nah...Nah Na Na.' (We don't.)

Where's yon Dragon flag then...........:lol:

Do you need a hand to find it...:rolleyes:

SgtBilko

Better get used to that, it's only going to get worse...:rolleyes:

You'te fairly dull but I'm confident you are trying to convince yourself as much as convince any unionist with your deluded drivel filled posts. Unionists are well used to hearing such nonsense. For decades it's been:

*The Brits don't want you = UI
*PIRA campaign = UI
*The GFA will bring about a UI
*Scottish Independence = UI

Brexit is just the latest straw for dreamers like you sunshine. Save your breath....Unionists have heard it all before...many times. Means nothing.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies