With the 100 year anniversary of partition coming up, who wants & needs Stormont up & running more?

Se0samh

You'te fairly dull but I'm confident you are trying to convince yourself as much as convince any unionist with your deluded drivel filled posts. Unionists are well used to hearing such nonsense. For decades it's been:

*The Brits don't want you = UI
*PIRA campaign = UI
*The GFA will bring about a UI
*Scottish Independence = UI

Brexit is just the latest straw for dreamers like you sunshine. Save your breath....Unionists have heard it all before...many times. Means nothing.

Where's yon Dragon flag then...:lol:

By the way have you noticed you are no longer a majority.........merely and temporarily the larger of the minorities...petunia

Barroso

You'te fairly dull but I'm confident you are trying to convince yourself as much as convince any unionist with your deluded drivel filled posts. Unionists are well used to hearing such nonsense. For decades it's been:

*PIRA campaign = UI

Brexit is just the latest straw for dreamers like you sunshine. Save your breath....Unionists have heard it all before...many times. Means nothing.
There was people here talking about a property bubble in 1999, the bubble didn't burst until 2007.
They were right but they were laughed at.

There's another property bubble here now, it'll burst too, we just don't know when.

And a united Ireland will happen too, we just don't know the date yet.
But it will happen.
Youse should take yer heads out of the collective ass and start negotiating, but I doubt if you will.

SgtBilko

There was people here talking about a property bubble in 1999, the bubble didn't burst until 2007.
They were right but they were laughed at.

There's another property bubble here now, it'll burst too, we just don't know when.

And a united Ireland will happen too, we just don't know the date yet.
But it will happen.
Youse should take yer heads out of the collective ass and start negotiating, but I doubt if you will.
Eh? :lol: That's the weakest argument yet.

'Some people predicted a property bubble would burst .....and got it right'. = 'A UI is inevitable because some people have predicted it'

Dear me. 🙄

Se0samh

Eh? :lol: That's the weakest argument yet.

'Some people predicted a property bubble would burst .....and got it right'. = 'A UI is inevitable because some people have predicted it'

Dear me. 

Where's yon Dragon flag then.......:lol:

What about yon lost majority then....:lol:

vivabrigada

Not one of the people I
Ray, Ray, Ray,,,,,
Where to start?
The people you vote for don't get elected.
Your reply,
"I gave a preference vote to got elected, so you can save your BS for someone who gives a ****."
No surrender.

belfast1981

who wants & needs Stormont up & running more? The people of NI.

SF nor the DUP give a damn. They are still getting their inflated pay packages and expenses for doing nothing. It suits both political sides to do crap all while the rest of us suffer.

Dame_Enda

The border could have better reflected the wishes of the people in the 6 countries had it been drawn differently. The constituencies with nationalist majorities adjacent to the 26 countries should have been given to the South. That would also have potentially avoided the Troubles in NI.

vivabrigada

AhNowStop

:lol: :lol:. What a embarrassingly poor opening post. :lol:

The creater could have saved himself time by simply poking his tongue out and typing ...'Youseuns need Stormont more than us.....Nah nah...Nah Na Na.' (We don't.)

The forum retard should lock his keyboard away. Embarrassed for him....cringe. :lol:
Hello dopey army coward boy :lol: ..... you not like the OP ... ah poor baby :cry: dont cry ...

I’ll just leave this “blue Peter” here for ye ... in case you’re too much of a wee dafty to understand, that means it’s one I made earlier.... there’s a good lad :cool:

Time you went under cover again .."Stupid Boy" :lol: :p LMFAO

The word Ironic doesnt seem to kick in with you does it dafty dopey army boy :roll: ffs lol

1/ Wales to beat Ireland ... how'd that go :cool:

2/ Crackpot Coalition to be "great" and last 5 years at least ... how'd ye think thats going :cool:

3/ Another Tierry Henri moment for Ireland ... How'd that backfire :cool:

Seriously lad, keep em coming .. you are a legend :lol: LOVELY

Seriously, what sort of an idiot coward hides for 2 weeks from an anonymous internet site ... LMFAO

Poor wee bilky ... he has just about enough brains to know not to eat himself :roll: ffs lol

Lovely :p

AhNowStop

*PIRA campaign = UI

Here, dopey crackpot army boy, ye left out Demographics ....:lol:

Yeah, Demographics is a b1tch isnt it :cool:

Just sit back and (dont) enjoy the ride petunia

AhNowStop

Enjoy Direct Rule.  I certainly will :lol:
Lmfao .. will you, will you really ? ..... na, I do not think so dopey boy..

As per the OP which you liked so much :lol:, if the DUP &/or Unionism doesn’t change tack and start behaving themselves and start treating their nationalist neighbours like equals, then the glorious centenary of your beloved sectarian manufactured statelet will take place with tumbleweed blowing through Stormont ..... na, I doubt you’d be too happy with that eh ? ... that would be no good for a wee crackpot like you :cool:

Either way, in or out, unionism is “no longer the majority” ...

Seriously, deluded bitter wee eejits like you should really be starting to grow up at this stage

Edit, even if you are too stupid, which you probably are, to realise the significance of the OP, the vast majority of unionists do .... and the DUP most certainly do .. they have a serious problem trying to balance getting back in and acting the maggot by maintaining their sectarian supremacist stance

Get the popcorn out :cool:

Night night now dopey army boy ... back to your favourite hiding place I presume :lol:

Last edited:

Dame_Enda

The same pen pushers who drew that border were in some cases involved in the partition of Palestine with consequences we are still dealing with.

SideysGhost

The border could have better reflected the wishes of the people in the 6 countries had it been drawn differently. The constituencies with nationalist majorities adjacent to the 26 countries should have been given to the South. That would also have potentially avoided the Troubles in NI.
Oh dear sweet suffering Baby Jesus on a pink unicorn.

Please stop embarrassing yourself spouting gibberish on topics you know absolutely nothing about. Just stop it already! It's annoying as fnck having to put up with your constant insane/nonsensical interjections on every bloody thread. Stop. This. Madness. :mad:

SgtBilko

Here, dopey crackpot army boy, ye left out Demographics ....:lol:

Yeah, Demographics is a b1tch isnt it :cool:

Just sit back and (dont) enjoy the ride petunia

Is that another predictions of yours, Brains? Demographics? Maybe I should be worried..... you'te good at predictions. :lol:

..... it won't last 5 months......,

Last edited:

SgtBilko

Lmfao .. will you, will you really ? ..... na, I do not think so dopey boy..

As per the OP which you liked so much :lol:, if the DUP &/or Unionism doesn’t change tack and start behaving themselves and start treating their nationalist neighbours like equals, then the glorious centenary of your beloved sectarian manufactured statelet will take place with tumbleweed blowing through Stormont ..... na, I doubt you’d be too happy with that eh ? ... that would be no good for a wee crackpot like you :cool:

Either way, in or out, unionism is “no longer the majority” ...

Seriously, deluded bitter wee eejits like you should really be starting to grow up at this stage

Edit, even if you are too stupid, which you probably are, to realise the significance of the OP, the vast majority of unionists do .... and the DUP most certainly do .. they have a serious problem trying to balance getting back in and acting the maggot by maintaining their sectarian supremacist stance

Get the popcorn out :cool:

Night night now dopey army boy ... back to your favourite hiding place I presume :lol:
Popcorn? :lol:. Who are you trying to kid? Direct rule with the DUP holding the balance of power at Westminster. The very same Direct Rule that Republicans like you cried about for decades.

Let that sink in Brains.

Lovely.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies