With the 100 year anniversary of partition coming up, who wants & needs Stormont up & running more?

vivabrigada

GDPR

Arlene Foster will go down in history as the woman who united Ireland. There is a delightful irony in this.

CastleRay

Ray, Ray, Ray,,,,,
Where to start?
The people you vote for don't get elected.
Your reply,
"I gave a preference vote to got elected, so you can save your BS for someone who gives a ****."
No surrender.
Viva viva viva, you’re too stupid to quote properly never mind read to understand it.

AhNowStop

Is that another predictions of yours, Brains? Demographics? Maybe I should be worried..... you'te good at predictions. :lol:
Lmfao ... as imbeciles go, you’re definitely top of the list ...

Among other things you don’t get, You dont get irony do you :roll:

Hows your predictions going ? ... not exactly mystic meg eh dopey boy ... I’ll just leave this here for ya :cool:

Time you went under cover again .."Stupid Boy" :lol: :p LMFAO

The word Ironic doesnt seem to kick in with you does it dafty dopey army boy :roll: ffs lol

1/ Wales to beat Ireland ... how'd that go :cool:

2/ Crackpot Coalition to be "great" and last 5 years at least ... how'd ye think thats going :cool:

3/ Another Tierry Henri moment for Ireland ... How'd that backfire :cool:

Seriously lad, keep em coming .. you are a legend :lol: LOVELY

AhNowStop

Popcorn? :lol:. Who are you trying to kid? Direct rule with the DUP holding the balance of power at Westminster. The very same Direct Rule that Republicans like you cried about for decades.

Let that sink in Brains.

Lovely.
Self delusion is a beautiful thing isn’t it bilky boy .... ye can’t kid a kidder wee son ;) ..... unionism NEED Stormont ... we don’t ... simples :cool:

Anyway, does this remind you of anything ?

hollandia

Stormont ain't coming back. Get used to it kids.

Se0samh

Was it ever there? What did it achieve except funding for so-called politicians and their parties?

Well if unionists could found something more respectful and useful to say than no, can Arlene have her job back, or curry my yoghurt who knows what might of been achieved.....but as it is...:roll:

NMunsterman

Well if unionists could found something more respectful and useful to say than no, can Arlene have her job back, or curry my yoghurt who knows what might of been achieved.....but as it is...:roll:
Eamonn Mallie wrote an excellent article in "The Irish Times" on this very subject - well worth reading again.
Arlene Foster had a golden opportunity - and blew it.

" At 1.30 on Monday lunchtime, well away from the cameras and the public, an enfeebled and emaciated deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness walked into First Minister Arlene Foster’s office and greeted her in a virtual whisper.

Foster rose to her feet, shocked at McGuinness’s disposition, moved towards him, took him in her arms, cleaved him to her bosom and said, “Martin, it’ll be all right. You and I are going to sort out this mess.

“I’ll step aside for a little while and I’ll go out and tell the world life is too short for all this bickering and arguing.”

This didn’t happen. I imagined this on Tuesday as I reflected on my sense of shock on seeing the gaunt figure of the Deputy First Minister on our TV screens.

What, I thought, if the events of the day had been otherwise and Foster, mindful of all our human physical frailties, had acted graciously in the circumstances?

Northern Ireland would potentially be a different place not just now but possibly for ever.

One single act of grace, of leadership, at the hands of Arlene Foster"

- Eamonn Mallie

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/...ne-foster-but-she-did-not-hear-them-1.2934254

Last edited:

vivabrigada

Viva viva viva, you’re too stupid to quote properly never mind read to understand it.
You vote British Tory in Ireland. They lose their deposits every time, who are you calling stupid?:confused:

redneck

It is easy for N.I politicians of both sides to play the victim card. It is not so easy for them to try to get on.

Strawberry

You vote British Tory in Ireland. They lose their deposits every time, who are you calling stupid?:confused:
Maybe its his fault. The curse of Castle Ray - in which case, as a good Unionist, he should start voting for Sinn Féin forthwith to damage their electoral fortunes.

CastleRay

Maybe its his fault. The curse of Castle Ray - in which case, as a good Unionist, he should start voting for Sinn Féin forthwith to damage their electoral fortunes.
So long as the bearded crackpot is in charge it’ll be great.

CastleRay

For someone who cannot count, his rise has been remarkable. credit were credits due.
And what has he achieved? Certainly not his ultimate goal. Whilst he’s in charge that’s never going to happen. Sinn Fein are a minority party in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and have demonstrated they’re unfit for government.

Top Bottom