• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Without a shadow of any doubt, human beings are the very worst thing to happen this planet?

General Urko

I don't even think anybody can argue with this assertion - we are absolutely the very worst thing that has ever happened this planet, originating on it!
OK off the top of my head the only positive thing I can think that we as a species have done for other living things is that we have stopped some near extinct species from becoming fully extinct but that has to be counterbalanced with the fact that we have made countless others extinct or helped them along the way to that!
BTW I'm still with Sammy Wilson on 'Climate Change' or as they used to call it 'global warming'. That one is about the fooktards from middle class families going through a crisis of conscience because everything they could ever wish for is just an arm's length away, so therefore everybody else should suffer (along with the fact that everybody else is already suffering by having to pay to subsidize these middle class gobshytes in the first place!).:mad:

InsideImDancing

We are damaging our chances on this planet, rather than the actual planet itself, the planet itself will be grand.

General Urko

The irony of ironies is that the chances are, our distant distant future, if we survive and we are such nasty koontz, we probably will, lies far away from this planet!

between the bridges

Meh, what about thon Asteroid thingy...

between the bridges

We are the worst thing that has ever happened this planet, which originated on it!:rolleyes:
Sooo ye don't believe an alien bucked a chimp to produce mankind...

Dasayev

You can look at it another way.

All life on this planet will eventually be destroyed - either by asteroid or by the sun going super nova. The only hope life has is mankind.

Man is the only creature capable of designing some kind of defence against asteroids, and only man can create a spaceship to transport life off this planet to another.

General Urko

You can look at it another way.

All life on this planet will eventually be destroyed - either by asteroid or by the sun going super nova. The only hope life has is mankind.

Man is the only creature capable of designing some kind of defence against asteroids, and only man can create a spaceship to transport life off this planet to another.
Will we bring other species with us, when it's time?

publicrealm

I don't even think anybody can argue with this assertion - we are absolutely the very worst thing that has ever happened this planet, originating on it!
OK off the top of my head the only positive thing I can think that we as a species have done for other living things is that we have stopped some near extinct species from becoming fully extinct but that has to be counterbalanced with the fact that we have made countless others extinct or helped them along the way to that!
BTW I'm still with Sammy Wilson on 'Climate Change' or as they used to call it 'global warming'. That one is about the fooktards from middle class families going through a crisis of conscience because everything they could ever wish for is just an arm's length away, so therefore everybody else should suffer (along with the fact that everybody else is already suffering by having to pay to subsidize these middle class gobshytes in the first place!).:mad:
That's a tad unfair to the middle-class.

For example - my friends and I all have re-usable cups for our take-away coffee - not everybody knows but the cheap polystyrene cups are not recyclable. (I know it's only a small thing.)

Also - we all make a point of planting trees to offset our imported consumables (we buy locally sourced food but obviously wine etc must be imported).

I generally cycle but sometime I must drive so I make sure to have the latest bluetec engine.

Your argument, by ignoring the contribution of the middle class, is diminished.

General Urko

That's a tad unfair to the middle-class.

For example - my friends and I all have re-usable cups for our take-away coffee - not everybody knows but the cheap polystyrene cups are not recyclable. (I know it's only a small thing.)

Also - we all make a point of planting trees to offset our imported consumables (we buy locally sourced food but obviously wine etc must be imported).

I generally cycle but sometime I must drive so I make sure to have the latest bluetec engine.

Your argument, by ignoring the contribution of the middle class, is diminished.
My point is that the climate change brigade was mainly initiated by the imbeciles of the middle classes, not all middle class people are imbeciles by any means! These imbeciles were/are having a crisis of conscience because they have such incredibly easy soft lives (paid for by everyone else) and therefore everyone else should suffer even more!

General Urko

But we're by far the most intelligence species to ever walk this planet.
There is no link between intelligence and a predisposition to be destructive and act the bollex! In fact our Intelligence may have made us dangerous, selfish etc!

gerhard dengler

Man was given dominion over this planet.

I do agree that in several aspects Man has done this planet a great disservice.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies