• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Woman jailed for controlling her toddler with electric dog collar

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
It takes a certain level of determination to do this:
Pregnant woman jailed for using electric shock dog collar on toddler - Independent.ie

A woman who used an electric dog collar on a toddler during a "cruel" catalogue of abuse has been jailed for three years and four months.

Lanna Monaghan had acquired the device, which can deliver electric shocks, after witnessing its apparent effectiveness, the High Court in Glasgow heard.
Also there's no evidence whether the toddlebeast was an especially angry one, a growler etc... I think occasional electric shocks could be part of a caring upbringing?

cyp

firefly123

Sometimes it crosses my mind. Sometimes....

silverharp

that's insane, the kid would end up with a pavlovian reaction against the parent. sounds like a good idea to keep toddlers out of cupboards and other places they might get into mischief :D

eoghanacht

I would happily vet your threads Cyp and more than happy to administer electro-shock "therapy" to your cojones, if needed.

statsman

I would happily vet your threads Cyp and more than happy to administer electro-shock "therapy" to your cojones, if needed.
You can imagine cyp's state of arousal when it comes across stories like this (pun intended).

eoghanacht

You can imagine cyp's state of arousal when it comes across stories like this (pun intended).
My eyes, my eyes!

I've just imagined an Augustus Gloop type figure (apologies if you're not fat Cyp) indulging in his favorite pastime of paraphillic infantalism. :eek:

I'm away for a second coffee and have a think about where my life went wrong

statsman

My eyes, my eyes!

I've just imagined an Augustus Gloop type figure (apologies if you're not fat Cyp) indulging in his favorite pastime of paraphillic infantalism. :eek:

I'm away for a second coffee and have a think about where my life went wrong
:)

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
that's insane, the kid would end up with a pavlovian reaction against the parent. sounds like a good idea to keep toddlers out of cupboards and other places they might get into mischief :D
Yes, it could have a RFID chip in it, and be confined to a safe playspace

cYp

GDPR

To juice or papoose - that is the question...

Whats wrong with a good old fashioned restraint board? Worked for us.

Sexual Harassment Panda

I see parents with those child leashes and I shake my head.

It's so utterly demeaning to a human being to place them on a leash. I can't imagine the mental damage that sort of parenting to doing to a child.

Rural

I see parents with those child leashes and I shake my head.

It's so utterly demeaning to a human being to place them on a leash. I can't imagine the mental damage that sort of parenting to doing to a child.
They go way back and they prevent a child getting lost in a crowd or running onto a busy road - I don't believe that they cause any mental damage.

Gin Soaked

We threatened the wrist lead on the elder gremlin but it was actually more annoying than chasing him round the shop.

Woman in OP has borderline personality disorder....

Personally, I think that is psychologists making up a diagnosis for "being an a$$hole".

In fact, it should be seen as code like "known to gardai"....

Parenting is incredibly hard if you are emotionally fragile, but a shock collar is just beyond sick....

Borderline?.

my ar$e...

EUrJokingMeRight

At least the child doesnt have to live in a shoebox in middle o' road!

RodShaft

At least the child doesnt have to live in a shoebox in middle o' road!
There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.

She had so many kids her box fell off...

*I'll get me coat.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies