Women of P.ie...

redhead

...what's your position on the male members of P.ie?

From a quick straw poll including my neighbour's canary and a house plant it has been confirmed that there are generally four different types of member:

Large
Regular
Small
Miniscule

It is the contention here that large members are exceedingly rare, regular ones are less common than the name might suggest, small are of a higher frequency than in the general population and miniscule, well we all know a few that fit that category. So what say you? What do you think is the majority grouping?

Mods, could we have a poll?

gatsbygirl20

Definitely something a little strange about the male members here

Many are upstanding and of unimpeachable rectitude

But several lean to the right in a most comical manner.....a few left-leaners....and the usual flaccid ditherers incapable of gaining any traction without some help from the usual quartets.

it is good of you to raise this , Red.....

Ellen Ripley

From a quick straw poll including my neighbour's canary and a house plant it has been confirmed that there are generally four different types of member:

Large
Regular
Small
Miniscule

It is the contention here that large members are exceedingly rare, regular ones are less common than the name might suggest, small are of a higher frequency than in the general population and miniscule, well we all know a few that fit that category. So what say you? What do you think is the majority grouping?
Nice antidote thread, Red.

They all think theirs is it.

hollandia

Large
Regular
Small
Miniscule

I resent being placed in any box, in this manner. Any attempt to do so well result in legal action. You can put it in the hands of your lawyers, but it will never stand up in court.

D

Deleted member 45466

Oh so she meant members in the conventional sense.

Interesting.

Ellen Ripley

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
That was a godawful movie...
I will take your word for it Red, they say if you can remember the 60s you were not there Rots has the same problem with 70s....but it was a blast!:cool:

redhead

I will take your word for it Red, they say if you can remember the 60s you were not there Rots has the same problem with 70s....but it was a blast!:cool:
OK Rots but it's an 80's movie. You must have really had a blast in the 70's if you lost the entire subsequent decade... ;)

New Threads

Most Replies