Workers Forced to Carry Religious Cross Badge in order to Work

Expose the lot of them

But we're a christian country, I'm not bothered either but we must respect the RCC if we're expected to respect Muslims for instance.
Ireland was never a "christian country", priest ridden and ruled by the rcc certainly but christian never.

How could anyone with half a brain respect that organisation which has been perpetrating the most awful forms of abuse against Irish women and children for generations? A organisation that moved and protected abusers and provided an opportunity to access fresh victims around the world? A organisation that to this day refuses to cooperate with the civil authorities in investigating and bringing to justice the abusers?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
They should have used a picture of Mattie Talbot with the chains around his tackle.

Half Nelson

Has whinging and moaning now become the no.1 national pastime?

Expose the lot of them

Was Frankie the Hat in town today, then? I thought he was coming in on the weekend. Maybe the flights were cheaper.
Frankie will only be here as the closing act, the main dog and pony show opened in the RDS last evening and the "crowds" were expected today. Aside from the unaccustomed sight of dog collars in Ballsbridge and a few weird looking individuals in snotgreen poor quality rain jackets, there were no crowds, as I said I have seen bigger crowds heading for the knitting exhibition.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Frankie will only be here as the closing act, the main dog and pony show opened in the RDS last evening and the "crowds" were expected today. Aside from the unaccustomed sight of dog collars in Ballsbridge and a few weird looking individuals in snotgreen poor quality rain jackets, there were no crowds, as I said I have seen bigger crowds heading for the knitting exhibition.
wonder what the warm-up act will be before Frankie the Hat emerges on stage. Even the catholic church in Ireland isn't stupid enough to send on Brady as a warm-up man.

Brearty SJ down the country wrote in to say he could do 'the Banks of my own Lovely Lee' on the paper-comb but no reply as yet.

Expose the lot of them

wonder what the warm-up act will be before Frankie the Hat emerges on stage. Even the catholic church in Ireland isn't stupid enough to send on Brady as a warm-up man.

Brearty SJ down the country wrote in to say he could do 'the Banks of my own Lovely Lee' on the paper-comb but no reply as yet.
According to that reliable source, the Mirror,

Daniel O’Donnell, The Begley Family, Riverdance, The Priests, Deaftones and Moya Brennan will also perform when the Pope comes to Dublin.

Nathan Carter is due to perform REM hit “Everybody Hurts” alongside the deaf choir which is among over 2,000 performers that will be at the World Meeting of Families.

I gather there is blind choir also, wonder how the lame and the halt will be represented.

Not sure if they will make it to the Park or be relegated to the RDS.

Expose the lot of them

I see they have updated the description of hell then.
Look at the goodies you can purchase at the RDS

In the main exhibition hall, merchants selling everything from church organs and ecclesiastical garments to garden furniture competed for the attentions of attendees next to stalls run by various religious orders, retreat centres like Lough Derg and Catholic charities like Trocaire.

Other stalls offered religious CDs, books and decorations – and towards the back of the arena a Skoda decked out with specially-commissioned stained glass windows provided an unexpected talking point (don’t worry, no-one’s planning to drive it anywhere).

The most popular stall? If the number of people stopping for selfies with the merchandise is anything to go by it has to be the stand offering officially-licensed Pope Francis dolls.

In case you’re interested – yes, they’re here all week, while stocks last, and they’re €35 a pop (a pope)
. Pope dolls and stained-glass Skodas: Day 1 at the World Meeting of Families

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Thirty five euro for a pope-doll. No wonder they are keen on one being born every minute.

ruserious

Thirty five euro for a pope-doll. No wonder they are keen on one being born every minute.
Something sick about the church raising funds for their exposure to child sexual abuse cases by selling dolls of grown men to children

Expose the lot of them

Something sick about the church raising funds for their exposure to child sexual abuse cases by selling dolls of grown men to children
Not sure if they are being sold directly by the rcc but you may bet that they are getting a fee to make them "official" pope dolls.

Herr Rommel

Whats the process for the cult members over the next few days , rosary's and fasting ? Any old plenary indulgences been handed out ?
Couldn't tell you but at least it's not like back in the old days of the one channel when it was wall to wall religious nonsense and the television screen full of pedophilles at a convention.

This is a very different Ireland and the old ways are dead and buried but some people just can't let go and need to go on and on about matters and a time when most of them were still swimming in daddy's ballsac.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies