• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

World's Worst Attempt At Parallel Parking, Enjoy!

greenbacks

This has only been published on Youtube a few days and has almost a million hits. A tenacious Belfast lass tries in vain to parallel park her car.

[video=youtube_share;tf4TIWECZ30]http://youtu.be/tf4TIWECZ30[/video]

storybud1

Come to Balbriggan and watch the Asylum seeker U-Turn on Drogheda Street every 5 minutes, beats this hands down for rubbish driving.But sure its, no problem, nobody dares say anything cos the do-gooders will out with their name calling.

mickterry

Come to Balbriggan and watch the Asylum seeker U-Turn on Drogheda Street every 5 minutes, beats this hands down for rubbish driving.But sure its, no problem, nobody dares say anything cos the do-gooders will out with their name calling.
And you know the person is an asylum seeker. That would be like me thinking you were a racist.

RahenyFG

Would have to be a woman:p

PUFF DADDY

How she did not give up beyond me - 15mins, I know this mama has ehem would have given up ;)

Mountaintop

At least she did it in the end..fair play....in my home town, she'd just double park, and put the hazards* on...

Last edited:

greenbacks

How she did not give up beyond me - 15mins, I know this mama has ehem would have given up ;)
The hilarious thing is she had already been trying for 20 mins before those young fellas decided to video her on their mobile!

EvotingMachine0197

Here's one from Italy. I've no idea what the bloke was trying to do.

[video=youtube_share;zGV4smFWeGA]http://youtu.be/zGV4smFWeGA[/video]

The church procession is the final straw.

alloverbartheshouting

This has only been published on Youtube a few days and has almost a million hits. A tenacious Belfast lass tries in vain to parallel park her car.

[video=youtube_share;tf4TIWECZ30]http://youtu.be/tf4TIWECZ30[/video]
And I thought I was bad.....

Seriously though, I never properly learned how to park (parallel, reverse or otherwise) as it wasn't part of the test. This, BTW, after 15 professional lessons and passing the test first time with minimal errors. Turnabout? No problem. Hill start? In one. Reverse around a corner? Like a pro. But when greeted with a tight parallel park? FFS... I once rang a boyfriend who was 150-od miles away to help me get out of a tight parking spot, never mind guide me into one.

Am much better now, so your bumpers can rest easy tonight.

For now.

:)

viper999

what a stupid b.itch, does she not know
her right from left, it gave me a good
laugh though

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
what a stupid b.itch, does she not know
her right from left, it gave me a good
laugh though
Sorry Vipe, but that comment makes you look like a low IQ arsehole. She's a 'stupid bitch' because she had difficulty parking? What a cretinous comment to make.

The lady must be from the Unionist tradition.

Her fella from the passenger seat: "Come on Hazel... we've been trying to park this for 10 minutes. Will you give it up?"
Hazel: "NEVERRRRR!!! NEVERRRR!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!"

westernyelp

I really can't figure out how someone of your intelligence is managing to use a computer.

FFS. Every cliché delivered at once.

That's the most infantile thing I've ever heard.