Would this campaign entice you to join FF ?

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Micheal Martin as some sort of heroic figure in Game of Thrones against the baddie Varadkar ? No mention of all the other party's as rivals who got 51% of the vote in the last election, clearly the young bucks in FF think it's like the good old days when politics was a straight up contest between Fine Fail and Fianna Gael. Is this a stroke of FF marketing genius or a sign of a pathetic party grasping at any straw to make an impression and recruit ?

danger here

PBP voter

benroe

Nope! still voting for Cersei lou .

ruserious

Gerry Adams was never a member of the Brotherhood without Banners.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
And Cahill you were the one demanding the fellas with the balaclavas saying they drag an alleged offender from Donegal to be chained to railings with a placard round his neck saying "I am a rapist" :lol: And your sole contribution to debate in the Seanad was to be to have accused David Norris of being a paedo, it's no wonder the LP got such a hammering in the GE :lol:

FunkyBoogaloo

Micheal Martin as some sort of heroic figure in Game of Thrones against the baddie Varadkar ? No mention of all the other party's as rivals who got 51% of the vote in the last election, clearly the young bucks in FF think it's like the good old days when politics was a straight up contest between Fine Fail and Fianna Gael. Is this a stroke of FF marketing genius or a sign of a pathetic party grasping at any straw to make an impression and recruit ?

Nah... because MM looks like Roose Bolton, and he was a right auld pr!ck so he was.

PBP voter

When my great Uncle Paddy returned from the First World War and called in to see his brother, my Granda White, in Ward Street, my granda refused to let him cross the threshold and told him to come back when he took off the uniform. My Granda Morrison also fought in that war, attached to the Royal Flying Corps.
Irish Author and Journalist - Danny Morrison - Remembrance

Danny Morrison crowd were off fighting for the Brits.

Degeneration X

FF are expert bandwagon jumpers - they finally noticed the popularity of GOT 6 years after ever body else and decided to exploit it.

ger12

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies