Would you accept such an offer ?

_FARAH_

Hi guys

Would you accept an offer that promises you to meet all your food needs for life in return of 10.000 euro down payment plus 50 euro monthly payment ? The food list includes vegetables, grains, meats in an amount a person would need.

Please explain why you say "yes" or why you say "no" ? :rolleyes:

Erudite Caveman

Hi guys

Would you accept an offer that promises you to meet all your food needs for life in return of 10.000 euro down payment plus 50 euro monthly payment ? The food list includes vegetables, grains, meats in an amount a person would need.

It sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Niall996

Hi guys

Defo. Very convenient. Has to be the right quality though.Amd liquids. Including wine.

Socratus O' Pericles

Will there be Caviare, Wagyu Steaks and a decent Chateau Lafite?

Florence

No I wouldn't because if the company collapses not so long after you have paid your 10K, chances are you'll get none of it back.

Hillmanhunter1

No I wouldn't because if the company collapses not so long after you have paid your 10K, chances are you'll get none of it back.
+1000

enuffisenuff

10k up front? No chance..

johnnypockets

Hi guys

As long as the company is in good shape and can show a working business model for this, absolutely. Would pay for itself in about a year and a half. That said, who decides how much fills your need?

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Hi guys

Well usually I would say 'yes' when in agreement or in acceptance and I would say 'no' when in disagreement or denial.

Sometimes though, I try to emulate my snarky kids and say 'yeah' when in actuality I really mean 'no'.

Anything else I can assist with, do let me know.

Morgellons

What if you move abroad?

between the bridges

Hi guys

Would ye take a post dated cheque...

MsDaisyC

How would you get access to €10k? How would a 3 year old be signed up for this?

*EPIC SUCCESS*

This is one of the things I miss about the Celtic Tiger year - back in the day that 3 year old would already have a pre-approved credit card (complete with credit card cheques and a 10K limit) in their possession since their 6th month.

Last edited:

_FARAH_

Those who want to join will pay it via bank or hand-delivery. People can apply and meet the costs for anyone, be a kid or someone else.

statsman

So, we're the Dragons' Den now, are we?

between the bridges

Those who want to join will pay it via bank or hand-delivery. People can apply and meet the costs for anyone, be a kid or someone else.
How many hands do we have to deliver...

_FARAH_

As long as the company is in good shape and can show a working business model for this, absolutely. Would pay for itself in about a year and a half. That said, who decides how much fills your need?
We can examine about the average physical dimensions of Irish people and calculate an average food needs based on calorie, vitamin-mineral balance, protein-carbohydrate-fat rates. You can have your needs weekly or monthly, maybe even daily, its up to you. For now, I didnt think these much of details.

New Threads

Most Replies