Wow. David Ford becomes a retiree in the midst of the great Republican Bunk off!

Newrybhoy

AhNowStop

Wow. David Ford retires in the midst of doing nothing. Because he was so busy beforehand I'm sure.

David Ford to step down as MLA after 20 years | UTV - ITV News

He polled quite badly in the last Assembly Election. But will probably be best remembered for his mishandling of the Justice role in the Assembly.

No great loss in my opinion.
he just wasnt enough of a bitter bigot for the bile filled baby craig it seems ... ah well, Im sure David will get over it :roll:

Talk Back

Wow. David Ford retires in the midst of doing nothing. Because he was so busy beforehand I'm sure.

He polled quite badly in the last Assembly Election. But will probably be best remembered for his mishandling of the Justice role in the Assembly.

You only think it is a Republican bunk-off because you are a moron.

The whole assembly, INCLUDING the UUP walked out on Snarlene and the DUPid party because of its fraudulent energy scheme. You can see it happening in the video in this link. https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...onfidence-vote

You even had one of the DUP plebs down on his knees swearing on a Bible to God on the BBC that what he was about to tell the world about Snarlene and the DUPid party's fraudulent energy scheme, was the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help him God.

The DUP pleb even muttered the idiom, 'Fiat justitia ruat cælum' - "Let justice be done though the heavens fall". The video of that performance can be seen in this link. Talk about idioms for idiots.

https://www.commonspace.scot/article...ignation-calls

Even the widow of Ian Paisley, the man who started the DUPid Party blames DUP leader Arlene Foster for the political impasse.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/irel...mess-1.3402512

Last edited:

General Urko

Very unfair comment! He was a very important asset in fighting against the frothing @ the mouth insane anti-sex worker law up there!

General Urko

AFAIK he has also recently declared that he was leaving The Presbyterian Church due to its outrageous stance on Gay Peoples' Rights, which again indicates a man true to his liberal beliefs!

CastleRay

So Alliance will select some non-elected member to do a non-job and collect a salary plus Party expenses of course. Stormont needs to be closed down until a new political force emerges that can deal with the issues at hand. The current parties cannot do it.

Mickeymac

So Alliance will select some non-elected member to do a non-job and collect a salary plus Party expenses of course. Stormont needs to be closed down until a new political force emerges that can deal with the issues at hand. The current parties cannot do it.

How many times do you people have to be told........."there can be no return to the status quo"..........end of.

Craigmore..

I second that. It's disgusting that these people can still milk the cash cow for doing nothing but disagree.

Glenshane4

AFAIK he has also recently declared that he was leaving The Presbyterian Church due to its outrageous stance on Gay Peoples' Rights, which again indicates a man true to his liberal beliefs!
If he is a liberal, why did he support an attempt to compel Catholic schools to employ anti-Catholics?

Mickeymac

If he is a liberal, why did he support an attempt to compel Catholic schools to employ anti-Catholics?

Unionist politicians have been using any religion they could get their hands on to get to the top, take Ian Mor for example, he used Catholichism.:lol:

theloner

Pretty odd guy all things considered.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies