Wrightbus - The next RHI?

puffin

Lets be honest here, when the equality commission pointed out Wright's 3% figure the DUP's response was to call for the disbandment of the equality commission.
Historically speaking yes, that was then

aiteal

No, the first time I interrogated this site, it seems that enequality is endemic on all sides.
We're talking about Wrightbus though, they have a 13% Catholic workforce in a town that has 27% Catholic inhabitants.

Wrightbus's issues go beyond simple Catholic/Protestant, knowing people who worked there, there's Protestant and the Wright Type of Protestant if you'll forgive the pun, promotions and attendance at Green Pastures were linked, I have Presbyterian friends who didn't have a good word to say about Wrighbus/GPs and their aggressive proselytising.

puffin

Agreed, it’s a lot more nuanced than some of our Southern, or American friends think, I couldn’t work in that environment as a lapsed Presbyterian, but it was a private company owned by a family, apparently you can take grants, and still pay yourself dividends, which is strange, you can bet your bottom dollar were not alone. As a side issue, I would like to see less man playing, on this site, maybe the moderators could look at Slugger, I try not to rise to their baiting. ....

Mickeymac

Agreed, it’s a lot more nuanced than some of our Southern, or American friends think, I couldn’t work in that environment as a lapsed Presbyterian, but it was a private company owned by a family, apparently you can take grants, and still pay yourself dividends, which is strange, you can bet your bottom dollar were not alone. As a side issue, I would like to see less man playing, on this site, maybe the moderators could look at Slugger, I try not to rise to their baiting. ....

During their huge contributions to their Church, did Wright bros apply and receive huge amounts of cash from Invest NI?

A yes or no will suffice.

aiteal

I would like to see less man playing, on this site, maybe the moderators could look at Slugger, I try not to rise to their baiting. ....
Slugger is fine if you're ok with a small section of people setting the topics of discussion, for all the noise on politics.ie, I'll take the ability to start a thread on things like this over watching weeks go by with no mention of things like RHI like slugger did.

Mickeymac

Slugger is fine if you're ok with a small section of people setting the topics of discussion, for all the noise on politics.ie, I'll take the ability to start a thread on things like this over watching weeks go by with no mention of things like RHI like slugger did.

Loads of potential scandals arise weekly, sometimes daily which are ignored by media outlets who will never bite the hand of their financial promoter.

Turkeys don't vote for Christmas. 😂

SuirView

Ask the financial/treasurers etc in your political party sewer.😂
Did FF ever pay their staff under the counter?
Yes or No will suffice.

AhNowStop

:rolleyes:

A private company still have to adhere to employment laws and “others are doing it to” is no excuse for financial irregularities....

Can you not just admit what their very obvious wrongdoings were ? .... why do people try to defend the indefensible ?

Mickeymac

Did FF ever pay their staff under the counter?
Yes or No will suffice.

7 years on here sewer and you still have not grasped the fact political parties pay nobody for anything, they use taxpayers money you dunderhead even for a cheap pen.

Mickeymac

A private company still have to adhere to employment laws and “others are doing it to” is no excuse for financial irregularities....

Can you not just admit what their very obvious wrongdoings were ? .... why do people try to defend the indefensible ?

One sentence answer sir...…...they are cult.

More important question here is, did these AH's receive taxpayer money for bail outs and help whilst salting away profits to a church, that ffs is money laundering.

Mickeymac

I honestly do not believe these assholes agree with workers rights sir, that is really depressing shit sir.

European workers rights are second to none, why are these AH's walking away from them?

puffin

Who said they did not adhere to employment laws, and financial chicanery is not necessarily illegal

AhNowStop

Who said they did not adhere to employment laws, and financial chicanery is not necessarily illegal
Whether the broke the law on either of the above is yet to be seen but it certainly shows their DUPlicitousness, bigotry, greed and moral ineptitude .. just like their DUP cousins but no surprise there..

and the fact that they proclaim to be all holier than thou is just hilarious

but you dont have a problem with them .. good lad :rolleyes:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies