Wrightbus - The next RHI?

raetsel

What is "hookery"?
:rolleyes:
Never heard of Google for slow learners?

puffin

There is a difference between ethical behaviour and legal behaviour, the two don’t necessarily coincide, you stated that they had done something illegal, and then offered no proof, it is your opinion that they did something illegal, until such times a case processed through the courts, your opinion counts for diddly squat, Be careful you do not fall into the same trap you accuse Green Pastures of, with your high moral rectitude, how many of us in our day to day living, do not cut corners, greed and and flexible moral values, are endemic in all aspects of Irish life. I think you should welcome them as “Guests of the Nation”.

AhNowStop

There is a difference between ethical behaviour and legal behaviour, the two don’t necessarily coincide, you stated that they had done something illegal, and then offered no proof, it is your opinion that they did something illegal, until such times a case processed through the courts, your opinion counts for diddly squat, Be careful you do not fall into the same trap you accuse Green Pastures of, with your high moral rectitude, how many of us in our day to day living, do not cut corners, greed and and flexible moral values, are endemic in all aspects of Irish life. I think you should welcome them as “Guests of the Nation”.
Good man, so you wont blame them for their inherent bigotry, greed and moral hypocrisy because "they're not the only ones" doing it :rolleyes: wow

btw, learn how to use the quote tool ;)

puffin

I do not condone any sharp practice or crony capitalism, it is to be found all over the world, and I am not aware of any solution to said problem, since you seem well versed on all things, perhaps you could enlighten me on how, you could build a fair and equable society, that builds wealth, a Utopia, that does not necessitate, Concentration or Labour camps, some place where the Elite, do not resort to Kleptocracy,

AhNowStop

I do not condone any sharp practice or crony capitalism, it is to be found all over the world, and I am not aware of any solution to said problem, since you seem well versed on all things, perhaps you could enlighten me on how, you could build a fair and equable society, that builds wealth, a Utopia, that does not necessitate, Concentration or Labour camps, some place where the Elite, do not resort to Kleptocracy,
Good lad, dont say a bad word about a company for being full of bigotry, greed and moral hypocrisy because they're "one of your own" .. well done you ;)

btw you should need enlightening in decency .. and I believe deep down you probably know that

And once again, learn how to use the quote tool....

puffin

Glad to see you have wound your neck in, since you accused Wrightbus of illegal activities, sharp and unethical practices certainly, when making making accusations, about business practices, you should be circumspect about the language you use, as your critique will loose moral force, but then, you are a keyboard warrior,. And I unfortunately do not know how to use the quote tool, it’s not really important in my life. anyhow.

raetsel

We're talking about Wrightbus though, they have a 13% Catholic workforce in a town that has 27% Catholic inhabitants.

Wrightbus's issues go beyond simple Catholic/Protestant, knowing people who worked there, there's Protestant and the Wright Type of Protestant if you'll forgive the pun, promotions and attendance at Green Pastures were linked, I have Presbyterian friends who didn't have a good word to say about Wrighbus/GPs and their aggressive proselytising.
If that is even half true, and I am not doubting your word, then it is little surprise that the company was woefully mismanaged into extinction. Discriminating against a 27% minority is one thing, but when you compound that by narrowing it further to one Protestant sect, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you're excluding a most of the talent of the local population in favour of yes-men, who will do anything for a job.
ON a separate issue, I have to say that one of the absolutely most weird, creepy news moments of 2019, or any other year was the monologue by Jeff Wright in his sick-making, cheesy "homily" to hs followers last Sunday, accompanied by a slowly played piano.
Wtf was that? :sick:

AhNowStop

Glad to see you have wound your neck in, since you accused Wrightbus of illegal activities, sharp and unethical practices certainly, when making making accusations, about business practices, you should be circumspect about the language you use, as your critique will loose moral force, but then, you are a keyboard warrior,. And I unfortunately do not know how to use the quote tool, it’s not really important in my life. anyhow.
Thats yet to be decided .. and I think you'll find I didnt accuse them of illegal activities but I wouldnt be surprised .. Bigoted, Greedy, Immoral & unethical they most certainly are .... but you wont hear a bad word said about them because they're bigots much like yourself ... for fraud & ulster eh puffin aul hand ;)

btw if you really are too stoopid to work out how to use the quote tool ask a nearby adult .. it would go part ways to explain your thinking on wrongbus I suppose :rolleyes:

AhNowStop

If that is even half true, and I am not doubting your word, then it is little surprise that the company was woefully mismanaged into extinction. Discriminating against a 27% minority is one thing, but when you compound that by narrowing it further to one Protestant sect, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you're excluding a most of the talent of the local population in favour of yes-men, who will do anything for a job.
ON a separate issue, I have to say that one of the absolutely most weird, creepy news moments of 2019, or any other year was the monologue by Jeff Wright in his sick-making, cheesy "homily" to hs followers last Sunday, accompanied by a slowly played piano.
Yeah the background music :eek: .. like wtf are these loony tunes on :confused: lmfao

raetsel

Yeah the background music :eek: .. like wtf are these loony tunes on :confused: lmfao
It was vaguely familiar for nothing that I can put my finger on - maybe a cloyingly earnest James Stewart movie monologue? Or Henry Fonda in Twelve Angry Men?
But it sounded like it had all the sincerity of a whore's kiss.

puffin

Thats yet to be decided .. and I think you'll find I didnt accuse them of illegal activities but I wouldnt be surprised .. Bigoted, Greedy, Immoral & unethical they most certainly are .... but you wont hear a bad word said about them because they're bigots much like yourself ... for fraud & ulster eh puffin aul hand ;)

btw if you really are too stoopid to work out how to use the quote tool ask a nearby adult .. it would go part ways to explain your thinking on wrongbus I suppose :rolleyes:
Now you have overstepped the mark, so I am a bigot, you know nothing about me, who or what I am, who my friends are , I should have known better than to engage with you, goodnight

Mickeymac

I suspect it was that creep Cummings playing sir.:ROFLMAO:

Mickeymac

Now you have overstepped the mark, so I am a bigot, you know nothing about me, who or what I am, who my friends are , I should have known better than to engage with you, goodnight

Ever consider he may have looked at your archives?

death or glory

It was vaguely familiar for nothing that I can put my finger on - maybe a cloyingly earnest James Stewart movie monologue? Or Henry Fonda in Twelve Angry Men?
And you would know all about that.

AhNowStop

The whole thing was skin crawling anyway ... how the feck do people not see through that sh1te :unsure:

AhNowStop

Well at least you figured out how to work the quote tool so it’s not all bad eh 😂

No need to thank me btw ;)

Btw just so you know, the “bigot” tag was earned in many of your earlier posts ... but sure who knows, maybe you’ll go on to prove me wrong

Mickeymac

Well at least you figured out how to work the quote tool so it’s not all bad eh 😂

No need to thank me btw ;)

Btw just so you know, the “bigot” tag was earned in many of your earlier posts ... but sure who knows, maybe you’ll go on to prove me wrong

Recent info I have received, suggests Puff is CR in new clothes sir.

puffin

Before I further indulge your childish conspiracy theories, the word on the street in Ballymena is that there may be a corruption case to answer, I haven’t a clue who CR is neither do I give a feck, I am going to the pub now to meet with my Nationalist and Unionist friends , keep an eye on the trash cans in the Cregagh

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies