WSJ: Markets and Ireland’s Messy Politics

Mister men

We are the laughing stock of the entire planet. One more write up won't make a difference.

wombat

Pretty poor article - quotes the Indo quoting unamed FG TD's as saying they might support the budget if FF TD's don't - and you thought all the nutters were online - someone paid the clown who wrote the article

robut

To be honest - this is the first International article I have seen in a paper of note ( ? ) which delves a little more into the "Irish Politics" side of it and gives such a "glowing" headline to boot!

Poor or not, copied or not ITS STILL in the Wall Street Journal - a little wider read than the Irish Times I would reckon?

Robut

McDave

Wsj?

To be honest - this is the first International article I have seen in a paper of note ( ? ) which delves a little more into the "Irish Politics" side of it and gives such a "glowing" headline to boot!

Poor or not, copied or not ITS STILL in the Wall Street Journal - a little wider read than the Irish Times I would reckon?

Robut
I wouldn't give the WSJ the time of day. Probably the most overrated newspaper in the world. A WASP house publication capable of little more than touting a narrow financial capital agenda. And more recently only through the prism of Murdoch's partisan ownership.

New Threads

Most Replies