Wuhan coronavirus - Coming Soon?

The OD

The point is it was both risible and asinine to accuse Silverharp of being racist when he was posting about an aspect of crisis that has been widely reported
Excuse me! I did not accuse anyone of racism.

I simply wanted to know what his stance was on the jigaboos level of risk in relation to the virus?

Lots of coons in Ireland so we need to be ready to, ahem, segregate them.

blinding

Are white feminists trying to wipe us out = of course they are.

Now back to the Covid Virus = Yeah its the white feminists alright,

silverharp

I simply wanted to know what his stance was on the jigaboos level of risk in relation to the virus?

Do you think you are posting on Youtube? , this is Ireland's premier Political fourm

The OD

Do you think you are posting on Youtube? , this is Ireland's premier Political fourm
Inadvertent but accurate.

FourM, Irelands answer to 4Chan.

enuffisenuff

I'm hearing that 5G could be having something to do with the outbreak?

The OD

Hope you're still that smug if you start coughing up your lungs
I'd imagine I would be. I'd be smug in any situation.

1581610670990.jpeg

recedite

To answer the question, there's a lot of genetic diversity in Africa, and that also gets reflected in those who have colonised Ireland. So first you need to establish whether you are talking about your West Africans who are great sprinters and apparently very resistant to the virus.
Or your East Africans who are great marathon runners, but less resistant than whitey. Then we can refer to Silverharp's immunity tables there...

So we observe in order of susceptibility -
Chinaman or Jap - 92% susceptibility to coronaviruses. Strengths; maths and computers. Great great grand daddy was a Denisovan.
East Africans, Luhya tribe (would also include Somalis)- 63% susceptibility to coronaviruses. Strengths; marathon running.
Iberian Irish or Brit (Western European celtic tribes) - 56 -61% susceptibility to coronaviruses. Strengths; good all rounders. Great great grand daddy was a Neandertal.
West Africans, Yoruba tribe (would typically be Nigerians)- 57% susceptibility to coronaviruses. Strengths; sprinting. Great great grand daddy was a H. Heidelbergensis.

recedite

Soros will buy me new lungs.
Apparently the price of a new kidneys has fallen through the floor in China, but the price of new lungs is rocketing.
Soros, with his eye for the market, is probably stockpiling them in his freezer. Saving them for his very best friends.

blindjustice

Speaking on BBC Radio 4’s Today programme, Prof John Oxford from Queen Mary University said:
I think we have to galvanise ourselves in our social actions – how we interact with people. And I think that is extremely important; more so than wearing a mask. I think that’s a total diversion.
What we need to do is less of the handshaking, hugging, kissing, that sort of thing, **because this virus looks like it’s spread by ordinary tidal breathing, not necessarily colds and coughing.**

blindjustice

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.07.20021154v1 Abstract
The novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is a recently emerged human pathogen that has spread widely since January 2020. Initially, the basic reproductive number, R0, was estimated to be 2.2 to 2.7. Here we provide a new estimate of this quantity. We collected extensive individual case reports and estimated key epidemiology parameters, including the incubation period. Integrating these estimates and high-resolution real-time human travel and infection data with mathematical models, we estimated that the number of infected individuals during early epidemic double every 2.4 days, and the R0 value is likely to be between 4.7 and 6.6. We further show that quarantine and contact tracing of symptomatic individuals alone may not be effective and early, strong control measures are needed to stop transmission of the virus.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies