Yellow vest protest spreads to Dublin. What is it and who are the organizers.

valamhic

Banned
Please see the attached link to a yellow vest protest in Dublin on Saturday, 2 days away. The objectives seems good, and I would consider attending and bringing a few others with me. Can it be extended to country towns?.

If I got to understand what it is and gave it my approval, it would boost its credibility. However there is the possibility that commie leftie greenie libloons are just getting in before a mainstream movement do the inevitable. It looks genuine. If it is, the counter protest to the Irexit event at the Dail last week would come and be part of an unwelcome involvement.. They are pro uncontrolled migration, pro EU and commie leftie greenie libloons, my enemy. Trump haters too.

A proper group is at least Trump neutral or better still Trump supporting.

Does any one have any information, I don't like the short notice, but then the yellow jacket notice in France was short notice. https://www.facebook.com/events/2195562920706393/

Wagmore

Interesting. Is Paddy finally going to step up to the plate?

fat finger

Time to stop with 'yellow vest' nonsense, that's not what we call them, is it? Time to call it right, time to call them the 'hi vizzies'. Say it like you see it

Beachcomber

Please see the attached link to a yellow vest protest in Dublin on Saturday, 2 days away. The objectives seems good, and I would consider attending and bringing a few others with me. Can it be extended to country towns?.

If I got to understand what it is and gave it my approval, it would boost its credibility. However there is the possibility that commie leftie greenie libloons are just getting in before a mainstream movement do the inevitable. It looks genuine. If it is, the counter protest to the Irexit event at the Dail last week would come and be part of an unwelcome involvement.. They are pro uncontrolled migration, pro EU and commie leftie greenie libloons, my enemy. Trump haters too.

Does any one have any information, I don't like the short notice, but then the yellow jacket notice in France was short notice. https://www.facebook.com/events/2195562920706393/

Why don't you go out in your local town and burn a cop car in the name of Trump.

See what happens.

PBP voter

Loads of PL matches on.

Nobody will show up.

Beachcomber

From the Facebook link:

"Leo must also make a open public apology to every ordinary person in the 32 counties for his corrupt government and declare a state of emergency to address the housing catastrophe and step down."

What's the 32 counties bit about?

Leo's shambles of a government isn't the government of Northern Ireland.

Are the dissos running this?

midlander12

There wasn't much logic at play in the drafting of that Facebook post:-

'This is a timely non-violent and peaceful movement against the Government, to hold it to account for its catastrophic practices nationally and call on the FG/FF government to immediately put in place corrective policy's that best addresses issues facing the people of Ireland, fixing the deplorable state of the Health system, the housing crisis, poverty, and every-other policy that you do not have the mandate to implement. Massive reform of all government institutions, organisation, Call for the entire cabinet to resign immediately. Leo must also make a open public apology to every ordinary person in the 32 counties for his corrupt government and declare a state of emergency to address the housing catastrophe and step down.'

Perhaps they might clarify how the govt can put these 'corrective policies' in place if they've all resigned?

Interesting that they want 'no politicians' to attend. Can you imagine the weeping and gnashing of the Shinners and the Alphabetis as a bandwagon drives past them?

Finally an unfortunate typo as they pledge to 'follow an undermined path through the city in the direction of Dáil Éireann.' Oh dear, like so many before them, I suppose.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2195562920706393/

Beachcomber

Loads of PL matches on.

Nobody will show up.

True enough.

It isn't as if there is a big immediate issue that the people are very upset about. That's what got them out in France.

General Mayhem

Time to stop with 'yellow vest' nonsense, that's not what we call them, is it? Time to call it right, time to call them the 'hi vizzies'. Say it like you see it
They’re leaving themselves open to justifiable rape by flashing their underwear like that.

Beachcomber

There wasn't much logic at play in the drafting of that Facebook post:-

'This is a timely non-violent and peaceful movement against the Government, to hold it to account for its catastrophic practices nationally and call on the FG/FF government to immediately put in place corrective policy's that best addresses issues facing the people of Ireland, fixing the deplorable state of the Health system, the housing crisis, poverty, and every-other policy that you do not have the mandate to implement. Massive reform of all government institutions, organisation, Call for the entire cabinet to resign immediately. Leo must also make a open public apology to every ordinary person in the 32 counties for his corrupt government and declare a state of emergency to address the housing catastrophe and step down.'

Perhaps they might clarify how the govt can put these 'corrective policies' in place if they've all resigned?

Interesting that they want 'no politicians' to attend. Can you imagine the weeping and gnashing of the Shinners and the Alphabetis as a bandwagon drives past them?

Finally an unfortunate typo as they pledge to 'follow an undermined path through the city in the direction of Dáil Éireann.' Oh dear, like so many before them, I suppose.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2195562920706393/

Hilarious.

truthisfree

Opportunistic BS...

Beachcomber

The revolution will not be delivered to your door. Get to Dublin.

Where are you located?

We're running a bus from Sprucefield in the Greater Lisburn Area. Can we pick you up on the way? Can you get to the M1?

midlander12

From the Facebook link:

"Leo must also make a open public apology to every ordinary person in the 32 counties for his corrupt government and declare a state of emergency to address the housing catastrophe and step down."

What's the 32 counties bit about?

Leo's shambles of a government isn't the government of Northern Ireland.

Are the dissos running this?
Basic numeracy issues more likely.

Orbit v2

Just don't get in the way of Christmas shoppers please. There's barely a week to go and a lot of people leave it to the last minute ... and pick up your litter after you ..

blinding

I presume some PBP spoofers are already planning to co-opt the movement ...
PBP is a False Flag Political Party . A Supposed leftist Party pushing the Establishments Dream Policy = Mass Immigration .

freewillie

I presume some PBP spoofers are already planning to co-opt the movement ...
Getting those gobshites on board will really be an asset